Step 1. Connect your Android device
After Opening the Android repair, you can get the “System Repair” from the main window. Make a tap on it.
At first, connect your Android phone to the PC using the correct cable. Then, click on “Android Repair” among the three options.
Now, from the screen choose the right brand, model, name, region/ country, and carrier details. After that, confirm the given warning and tap on “Next“.
The Android repair can wipe all the existing data on your Android device. Here, you need to type on “000000” to confirm & proceed.
Please Note: It’s highly suggested that you backup all your important Android data before selecting the Android repair.
Step 2. Repair the Android device in Download mode.
Before Android repair, it’s important to boot up your Android phone into Download mode. Apply the below-given steps to boot up an Android device in the DFU mode.
For a device with a Home button:
- At first, power off your Android device.
- Then, press & hold the power, home and volume down keys for 5-10 seconds.
- Now, release the button and press your Volume Up key in order to enter into the download mode.
For a device with no Home button:
- Turn off the Android device.
- Then, press & hold the three buttons – Power buttons, Volume Down and Bixby simultaneously for 5-10 seconds.
- Next, release the keys and then again press the Volume Up key in order to enter into the Download mode.
Now, click on “Next“. Then the program will start downloading the firmware.
After downloading & verifying firmware, the program will start repairing your Android phone automatically.
For a while, an Android phone will be fixed all your system issues.