Part 1. Unlock the Android lock screen in a standard mode
Let’s have a look at how it works to remove Android lock screen in standard mode.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone
Launch Dr.Fone on your PC and choose “Screen Unlock” tool.
Begin with connecting your Android device to your personal computer with the help of USB cable. Next, click on “Unlock Android Screen” on the software.
Step 2. Select device model
As the recovery package is different for all the phone models thus it’s important to choose the right phone model. You will find the list of all the device models.
Step 3. Enter into Download Mode
Now, you have to follow the below instructions on the program to get into Download Mode.
- Turn off your device.
- Then, press and hold the Power key + Volume Down + Home button simultaneously.
- Again, press Volume Up in order to enter into the download Mode.
Step 4. Download recovery package
After entering into download mode, it’ll start downloading a recovery package. You have to wait until the process is completed.
Step 5. Remove Android lock screen without losing data
As the downloading of the recovery package is completed, simply click on “Remove Now“. Don’t worry! This process will not affect any of your important data on Android.
Once the process is over, you will able to access your Android phone or tablet without entering a password and can view your existing data on your Android device.
Still, the answer is incomplete on how to remove the screen lock on Android? Here’s the video of this tutorial in order to help you.
Note: It is only for the devices in this list, this program can remove your Android screen lock without affecting the existing data. For the other devices, you’ve to try out the advanced mode, which may help you to remove an Android screen lock.
Part 2. Unlock Android lock screen in advanced mode
If you can’t get your Android device model in the device list in such case you have to choose an advanced mode in order to remove the screen lock. Know how to do so:
Important note- Advanced mode is supposed to erase everything on your Android device.
Step 1. Select the second option (advanced mode).
Choose “I can’t find my device model from the list above” or the second option.
After that, an Android unlock software will start the preparation for the screen lock removal.
Now the configuration file gets prepared, just tap on “Unlock Now“.
Step 2. Enter the recovery mode.
Are you ready to boot up your Android device into Recovery mode?
For an Android device with the Home button:
- Power off your Android device first.
- Now, long-press the Volume Down button + Power button to reboot it.
- When the screen turns black, immediately long press the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons for a few seconds.
- As your phone logo appears, just release all the keys together.
For an Android device without a Home button:
- Power off your Android device. If you have prompted to enter the screen lock password, just long-press the Volume Down button + Power buttons in order to force restart your device.
- As your phone screen turns black, long press and hold the Volume Up + Bixby + Power keys for some seconds.
- After seeing your Android phone’s logo, simply release all the keys.
Step 3. Bypass the Android lock screen.
After activating the Recovery mode, you have to follow the directed instructions to wipe out all the settings of your device.
For a while, the screen lock will be removed from your Android device.