This article will let you know how to recover data from Asus Zenfone with the help of Asus phone data recovery software. Besides, you will get other Asus Zenphone data recovery solutions as well like recovery through ASUS Webstorage, backup option, Google Drive, etc.
Losing data from different smartphone brands is not at all a new issue for Android users. Therefore, if your vital data like photos, videos, contacts, SMSs, music, etc. have been deleted from your Asus phone, then you don’t have to worry.
As in this post, I have covered the best Asus data recovery solutions that will surely help you out to recover data from Asus Zenfone 7/8.
Now, it totally depends upon you whether you want to regain your missing Asus files using the manuals or automatic solutions.
Let’s get started…
Is It Possible To Recover Data From Broken Asus Phone?
Of course, there is a possibility to recover data from broken Asus phone.
Now, you must be thinking about how to recover data from broken Asus phone? Well, by using the versatile and powerful Asus mobile data recovery software you can easily retrieve your missing stuff from Asus mobiles.
Before proceeding to know Asus Zenfone data recovery solutions in detail, let’s know the common causes behind the Asus phone data deletion.
What Are The Common Scenarios Of Data Loss On Asus Phones?
You may lose your precious data from your Asus mobile due to the following reasons:
- Accidental Deletion
- Phone infected by virus/malware
- Physical damage of Asus phone
- Using corrupted SD card in your device
- Performing factory reset
- Clicking/sharing pictures or recording videos on low battery
As you have learned the possible causes, now it’s time to figure out how to recover deleted files from Asus Android phone.
How To Recover Deleted Data From Asus Phone?
Try out the below-shortlisted ways to get back your missing files on the Asus phone.
Solution 1: Recover Asus Phone Data Using Backup Option
Whenever you lose your valuable data from your Asus phone, firstly you need to look for a backup.
If you’ve created the backup of your essential files previously then you do not need to go for any other solutions. You can easily recover data Asus Zenfone 2/3 by using this backup.
All you need to do is, go to a location where you’ve backed up your entire phone’s data then copy all the files and save them to your phone.
Solution 2: Use ASUS Webstorage To Recover Data From Asus Zenfone
If you’re an Asus phone user then you might be aware of the ASUS WebStorage Application.
But, if you don’t know about this feature then let me tell you, ASUS WebStorage is an app which provides a Cloud Storage Service to its users.
This specific app allows the users to back up their essential files, sync data between the devices & also share them with their friends.
Hence, if you have used this feature to back up your media files then recover data from Asus Zenfone by using this app.
Solution 3: Recover Lost Pictures from Asus Phone From Google Photos App
Well, Google Photos is the application to securely back up your important videos and photos to it & access those files from any device.
Follow these simple steps to how to recover deleted photos from Google Photos App:
- Open Google Photos application on your Asus phone
- Then, tap on the Library Trash which is at the bottom.
- Here, you need to touch & hold the photos and video that you need to restore.
- As you will touch the Restore button, all the deleted photos and videos will be restored back to your phone’s gallery app.
Solution 4: Perform Asus Phone Data Recovery Android Via Google Drive
Google drive is another helpful way to retrieve data from Asus mobile.
Nevertheless, in order to recover stuff from Google drive, it’s very important to enable the sync opt. of the Google Drive app.
Therefore, if you’ve already enabled the sync option on your Google drive then your data will automatically be backed up in it. After that, you can easily retrieve your Asus files by using this Google drive backup.
Follow out the below-given steps to do so:
- On your Asus phone, open your Google drive app by signing in to your personal Google account
- Then, make a tap on My Driveoption that you will get at a left side corner
- Now, you need to choose the files (photos, music videos) that you wish to restore
- Finally, hit the Download.
Solution 5: Restore Asus Contacts From Google Contacts
Google Contacts is another yet option which you can try to restore contacts that you have previously backed on it.
Note: You can only recover your contacts from Google Contacts if you’ve enabled a Sync option.
Here is how you can recover contacts from Google Contacts:
- At first, go to a Google Contacts & sign in with a Google account that you are using to sync your Asus phone data.
- Next, click on a More option which you can see in a left panel.
- Select Undo changes.
- Once a pop message appears, click on Confirm.
- After this, tap on Accounts and then Google.
- Last of all, tap Restore contacts & restore all your lost contacts.
Solution 6: Use PC To Execute Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Data Recovery
Most of the Android phone users used to transfer their essential files from phone to PC as a backup. If you have also done this, then you can easily retrieve your data back to your Asus phone from a PC.
That’s why I am always suggesting my users to keep a backup of their crucial data on a regular basis.
Ultimate Way: Use Advanced Asus Data Recovery Software
Asus Data Recovery is the perfect utility that is specially designed to recover deleted files from Asus Android phones.
It doesn’t matter how your data gets deleted, this amazing tool has enough capability to retrieve all kinds of data like – contacts, call logs, photos, audio files, text messages, WhatsApp chats, document files, and many more.
The best thing about this Asus Android data recovery software is, that it supports all brands of Asus phones such as – Zenfone Max, Zenfone 5/6/7/8, Zenfone Zoom, Zenfone Selfie, Zenfone live, etc.
So, just quickly download Asus Phone Data Recovery and know how to retrieve deleted messages in Asus phone.
Bonus Tips: How to Avoid Data Loss Scenarios?
If you don’t want to lose your data again in the near future then just read out the below-given tips carefully.
They will really help you to prevent your data from being loss.
- Always create a backup of your essential files on a regular basis.
- Avoid clicking pictures and recording videos, if your phone shows low battery.
- Do not remove the SD card from your device while using the smartphone
- Install good quality anti-virus software to protect your device from virus or malware attack
- Before formatting your SD card or removing the unwanted files from your device check two or three times.
- Never ever connect your smartphone to an infected computer or transfer data from it.
- Keep your SD card in safe place and also avoid inserting or removing the card in an improper manner.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”How Do I Recover Deleted Photos From My Asus Phone?” answer-0=”You can recover deleted photos from Asus phone by using the most trusted Asus Android data recovery software.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”Where is Recycle Bin in ASUS Zenfone?” answer-1=”You will find Recycle Bin in the Gallery app of Asus Zenfone. Tap upper-right side Menu icon on a main page of the Gallery >> tap on Recycle Bin. Now, choose the pictures that you need to get back and tap Recover option to restore them to their original folder.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]
Now, it’s time to end up…
This article contains both automatic and manual solutions on how to recover data from broken Asus phones.
So, just try out the aforementioned tips & tricks one by one until your deleted Asus data is recovered.
But among all these solutions Asus data recovery software is the best and safest one. Hope you liked this post.