Wondering how to recover permanently deleted videos from Android phones? If yes, then continue reading this article.
However, this article contains 4 tried & tested solutions to perform deleted video recovery on Android phones successfully.
Now, you must be thinking – Is it possible to retrieve deleted videos from Android phone.
Let’s scroll down this page and let’s know whether it is possible to perform Android deleted video recovery or not.
Is It Possible To Retrieve Deleted Videos From Android Phone?
The answer to this question is ‘Yes.
It is definitely possible to retrieve deleted videos from Android mobile by using the advanced Android Deleted Video Recovery tool.
Once the videos get deleted from the Android devices, they are not gone forever. Those videos are still present on your phone but in a hidden way and can be recovered with the help of an aforesaid tool.
Important Note: As you come to know that your important video files get lost, you must stopping adding new files on your device until you recover them. Doing this will increase the chances of deleted Android video recovery.
What Actually Causes The Video File Deletion On Android?
There are a number of factors which can lead to a video files deletion on Android.
Here I am listing some of the common scenarios due to which you may lose your crucial video files on Android.
- Accidentally or mistakenly deletion
- Due to broken or smashed screen of Android
- Infected by the virus or malware
- Dropping the gadget in any water surface
- Factory resetting the device
- Forgotten password/pin or pattern
- White or black screen
Now, you must be worried to know how do I recover permanently deleted videos on my Android.
If it is so, then find out the answer in the nest section.
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From Android? [Manually]
Below I have provided the 4 best solutions for video recovery on Android phones in a hassle-free manner.
Solution 1: Retrieve Deleted Videos From Android Via Recently Deleted Folder
Whenever you lost any photos or videos on your phone, those deleted files are directly moved to a recently deleted folder.
So, instead of searching your videos in another location, firstly you should check your recently deleted folder or bin.
Steps to know how to recover deleted videos from Android phone without root via recently deleted folder:
- At first, open your Photos or Gallery App
- Then, go to “Album” >> find the “Recently Deleted Folder”
- After that, choose the required videos which you wish to restore.
- Now hit Recover or Restore option in order to save the videos in its previous location
But remember, these steps will work only if Backup & sync option is enabled on your device.
Note – This folder will keep your deleted photos and videos in it for 30 days only. If you are unable to get back the erased videos within this time period, they will permanently delete from here also.
Solution 2: How To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From Android Through Google Photos App
If you have previously uploaded videos from an Android phone to a Google Photos application, you can restore permanently deleted videos from your Google Photos app with ease.
Check out the below-given procedures to know how to recover deleted videos from Android phone without computer:
- Open your “Google Photos” App on Android
- After that, click on “Menu” option which is at an upper left corner
- Next, tap on the “Trash”
- Here, you need to touch & hold the videos which you need to Restore
- Hit the “Restore” option.
Now all the videos will be saved back either in your gallery app, Album, or Google photos Library
Please Note – You will be able to restore permanently deleted videos from Android within 60 days only. After that, they will permanently remove from the Google Photos App.
Solution 3: Get Back Permanently Deleted Videos On Android Through Google Drive
Google Drive is another option that you can try to recover videos Android phones successfully.
However, Google Drive allows users in order to save files as a cloud backup, share files or synchronize the stuff across devices.
So, if you have also taken a backup of your crucial video clips, then you’re lucky enough.
Without any delay, let’s follow the beneath instructions to know how to recover deleted photos and videos from Android:
- Open the Google Drive application and login into it by using the same Google account which has been used at the time of backing up the videos.
- Here, you’ll get all the missing photos and the videos those have been backed up using the Google Drive.
- Select the required pictures as well as videos which you want to restore
- At last, tap on “Download” option in order to download the video files to your device.
(Recommended) How To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From Android?
If you are looking for a risk-free method to restore deleted video files on Android, I ought to suggest you to try a powerful Android Video Recovery Tool.
This deleted video recovery on Android program has enough capability to rescue all sorts of data such as – videos, pictures, contacts, call logs, text messages, WhatsApp messages, audio files, notes, documents, etc.
Besides, this world-famous software is preferred by the professional also.
Though, it has exclusive features that can help you to recover the missing, hidden, inaccessible media files from smartphones.
So, don’t miss this golden opportunity and immediately download the Android Video Recovery tool to know how to recover permanently deleted videos from Android with ease.
Where Are Videos Stored On Android Phone?
As you know, Android photos consist of two storage – internal storage and external storage (SD card).
Usually, whenever you save videos on your phone, it gets automatically stored on your phone’s internal memory.
But, if you are using a memory card as an external source of storage then you’ll have another option to choose a location of the default storage.
The beneath steps will help you to know that where your videos get actually saved.
- Navigate to the phone’s Settings and then go to Apps -> All apps
- Now, find the File Manager option and click on it.
- Under File Manager, you’ll get different “Categories” which are named with the different folder names.
- Search the video folder and touch on it
- Now all the saved videos will display on your phone’s screen.
FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]
Can I Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From My Phone?
Yes, the deleted videos can be recovered from Android phone. Yet the answer remains unanswered……how? By using the most trustworthy and reliable Android data recovery tool, you can easily retrieve disappeared videos from android devices.
Is There An App To Recover Deleted Videos On Android?
Yes, there’re some best Android video recovery apps are available in the Google play store like DiskDigger and Dumpster Bin to recover deleted videos. You can try any of these applications to get back your lost data, both are the best video recovery app for Android.
Are Permanently Deleted Photos Gone Forever?
No, the permanently deleted photos and videos are not gone forever, they still exist on your device until and unless they are not overwritten by new data.
How Do I Retrieve Deleted Videos From My Android?
The below directed instructions will help you to retrieve the deleted or missing videos on Android.
- At first, open your Gallery app & tap on Albums.
- Then, scroll down and click on Recently Deleted.
- Tap & hold the videos which you wish to recover.
- At last, hit the Restore option in order to restore the disappeared videos.
Time to Conclude
So, these are some of the easy and assured methods which can help you to perform Android deleted video recovery.
All you need to do is to just go through all the methods and see which one works for you.
In absence of backup, you can use the world’s famous Android data recovery tool. This software can make an instant video recovery and gives you a perfect result.
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.