Pandora is well-known music streaming application that is used by Android and iOS users all over the world. Though, it has tremendous features & provides services to its users since many years. Apart from all these exciting features, it has certain issues also that users may experience while accessing this application. One such issue is “Pandora keeps crashing” on Android.
So, if you are recently dealing with the Pandora app not working Android phones, then continue reading this post.
In this post, you will get 9 different ways to troubleshoot this problem. But before that, let’s know what is Pandora app keeps crashing issue.
What Is “Pandora Keep Crashing” On Android Phone?
Pandora app keeps crashing means that – while opening or accessing the Pandora, the app abruptly gets closed itself.
When this error takes place while using this app, you will feel helpless and definitely want to know why does Pandora keep stopping on my Android.
If this is so then proceed and read the next section.
Why Does Pandora Keep Crashing On Android?
Before taking action to fix any error or issue, it’s very much important to know the exact reason behind the occurrence of the error.
Similarly, before fixing unfortunately, Pandora has stopped, let’s know some major factors that can cause this error.
- Due to any faulty app that is interrupting a Pandora application to work correctly.
- Because of the phone’s internal or Wi-Fi issue
- Firmware issues, etc.
Once you have learned the common reasons, now it’s time to know how to fix Pandora keeps crashing Android.
Let’s try the below solutions one by one until your issue gets resolved.
How To Fix Pandora Keeps Crashing On Android Phone?
Below I have shortlisted 9 possible approaches to solve Pandora keeps crashing Android issue without any trouble.
- Solution #1: Restart The Android Device
- Solution #2: Clear The Cache Data Of Pandora App
- Solution #3: Try Uninstalling & Reinstalling The Pandora Application
- Solution #4: Disable A Power Saving Mode
- Solution #5: Turn-Off A High-Quality Audios
- Solution #6: Wipe Out The Cache Partition
- Solution #7: Execute A Factory Reset
- Solution #8: Perform A Master Reset
- [Recommended] How To Fix Pandora Keeps Crashing On Android?
Solution #1: Restart The Android Device
Restarting the phone is one of the beneficial methods that several users have found this method helpful in case of app crashes.
So, here I would also like to recommend you to restart your device and fix Pandora stops when I open another app problem.
Follow The Below Easy Steps To Do So:
Step 1: Press & then hold a “Power” key till a popup box seems.
Step 2: Tap on the restart option >> tap Ok.
Solution #2: Clear The Cache Data Of Pandora App
Continuously using any application creates cache files due to which you can face several errors and bugs while using it. Though, this same thing applies to Pandora app also.
In such a situation, clearing a cache data of a Pandora application might help you to repair Pandora keeps crashing Samsung S5.
Just apply the instructions and clear the cache data of your Pandora app:
- At first, go to a Settings app on your smartphone
- Next, tap on Apps and then go to the App manager
- Select a Pandora app >> click on the storage
- In the storage, you have to tap Clear Cache or Clear Data.
Once the above-given steps are completed, just open & run a Pandora app and check whether the issue has been solved or not. Otherwise, you can try further troubleshooting fixes.
Solution #3: Try Uninstalling & Reinstalling The Pandora Application
If the above ways didn’t work, you could uninstall and then reinstall the Pandora application to troubleshoot Pandora not working on Android auto.
You must be thinking that why I am recommending this method, right?
This is because the problem is actually with the Pandora app that’s why reinstalling the app can prove helpful in this case.
How To Uninstall A Pandora App:
- Firstly, go to the Settings on your mobile
- Click on the Apps and then App manager
- After this, you need to click on the Pandora >> tap on the uninstall option >> tap OK.
After uninstalling the application, now you need to reinstall it again. Yet, you can do so, by following the below steps.
How To Reinstall A Pandora App:
- Just open your Google play app >> type the Pandora
- In the second step, tap on a search result, select the Pandora >> tap on an Install button.
- Now, click on the Accept in order to review an app permission.
Solution #4: Disable A Power Saving Mode
Most of the time, disabling a power-saving mode can resolve numerous Android phone errors or bugs.
Therefore, just disable your power saving mode by following the given steps:
Step 1: Launch the Settings application
Step 2: Tap on the “Device Maintenance.”
Step 3: In the window, tap on a “Battery.”
Now the power saving mode gets turned off. Ensure that you’ve to disable a power-saving mode of other third-party applications also.
Solution #5: Turn-Off A High-Quality Audios
Another solution to solve Pandora keeps pausing itself problem is to turning off the high-quality audio. Here is how you can do so:
- First of all, open Pandora app >> click on your profile
- Select the option “Settings.” from that.
- Next, choose “Audio Quality and Download” option
- Here, you need to uncheck “Higher Quality Audio” box.
If this method won’t help you to fix Pandora keeps closing Android, then try the next one.
Solution #6: Wipe Out The Cache Partition
As we all know that, apps related problems can occur anytime on the Android device.
In apps related problems, most of the Android users have found that clearing a cache partition can troubleshoot such tricky issues easily.
By following the beneath instructions, you can wipe the cache partition:
Step 1: Turn off your Android device
Step 2: Next, press & then hold a Power + Volume Down key for some time
Step 3: Now, your phone will be in the bootloader mode & press a Volume Down key twice to get the recovery mode.
Step 4: At this time, select the Recovery Mode through Power button to put your smartphone in a recovery mode.
Step 5: Here, you’ve to use the Volume-Up & Down key and select the “Wipe a Cache Partition”.
Step 6: Here, press the Power key in order to clear the cache partition of the mobile.
Solution #7: Execute A Factory Reset
Let me tell you very clearly that- factory reset is one of the risky methods. Applying this solution will erase all the data present on your smartphone.
Nevertheless, this way will prove useful for you, thus you must apply this method on your phone.
Try The Below Steps And Perform A Factory Reset:
Step 1: Go to the Settings >> select the “Backup & Reset”
Step 2: Now, you’ll see the ‘Factory data reset’ option, just select it.
Step 3: Choose a ‘Reset device’ in order to confirm & complete the process.
Solution #8: Perform A Master Reset
Besides factory resetting, master reset is another useful method that can surely help you to resolve Pandora keeps crashing Galaxy S10.
Follow the below steps carefully and do a master reset:
- If you’ve signed in to your Google account, just activate the Anti-theft and Google credentials in order to complete a Master reset
- Switch off your smartphone
- At this time, press & then hold a Volume up and Bixby key
- Again, press a Power button
- Once an Android logo seems to release a button
- In the sixth step, press a button Volume down several times in order to find factory reset or wipe data.
- Then, hold a Power button for selecting it
- Now, press a Volume down key until eliminating all the files of users have highlighted
- Select & start a master reset
- When a master resetting process gets finished, “Restart now” option will have appeared.
- Restart Android phone by pressing a power button.
But if you don’t know to remove the Google account, try the beneath steps:
From a Home screen, you need to scroll up on an empty area in order to open the Apps tray:
- At first, go to the Settings and then Cloud & accounts
- After this, click on Accounts >> Google
- Tap on the Google email address
- Click on an icon which has 3 dots and remove an account.
[Recommended] How To Fix Pandora Keeps Crashing On Android?
If you are facing Pandora keeps closing Android issue then I’ll suggest you use the advanced Android Repair Tool.
This program is known as the best repair tool as it has the ability to fix several kinds of errors like SD card unexpectedly removed, No SIM card error, Mobile network not available, microSD card not detected, moisture detected, etc. in a few clicks. It is very easy to use and you don’t require any kind of technical skills to operate it.
This tool can work on all Android brands including Sony, LG, Samsung, HTC, and many more.
So, don’t waste your time, quickly download this software from the above buttons and fix Pandora keeps crashing Galaxy S10 issue with ease.
Follow the step-by-step guide of this tool to fix the Pandora app closes on its own while opening or at the starting time of streaming.
The process gets completed!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why Does My Music Keep Pausing Samsung S10?
Well, your music keeps pausing on Samsung S10 due to the poor internet connection. But if you are playing your favorite music on any app then, the pausing issue might take place due to the outdated app.
How Long Can You Listen To Pandora For Free?
You can listen your favorite music on Pandora app for free till 40 hours. In order to listen music for longer periods without pauses, you need to upgrade the Pandora premium.
How Do I Stop Pandora From Stopping?
You can stop or fix Pandora from stopping by restarting your Android phone or by reinstalling the Pandora music app. If none of these work, you can try other fixes that mentioned above in this post.
To Wrap Up
So, it’s time to end up…
Hopefully, now you’ve got complete information about how to fix Pandora keeps closing Android without facing further issues.
You can try any of the above-mentioned techniques to solve Pandora keeps crashing problem with ease.
But, if you want an instant way to fix this error, then Android Repair Tool is the best option. Just download and run this software to repair several Android phone issues along with Pandora keeps crashing.
Hopefully, you liked this post and stay connect with us to get more useful tutorials.
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.