Did your Oneplus phone has broken & you lost your valuable data? Looking for how to recover data from OnePlus with broken screens? If your answer to these questions is yes then you must read this post.
Dealing with the data loss situation is really a hassle & especially when the phone’s screen is broken. Though most of the smartphones are coming with the strong screen guard but there could be instances they might get shattered.
Thereby, if you’re in the same situation & struggling hard to recover data from OnePlus 6 broken screen or any other model, apply the solutions mentioned here.
Best OnePlus Broken Screen Data Recovery Software
Android Data Extraction tool is the best & secure way that you can try to recover data from OnePlus with broken screen.
It is a feature-loaded software that has the capability to restore almost all sorts of data like pictures, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, movies, WhatsApp chats, notes, and other documents from broken, damaged, or inaccessible Android devices.
No matter whether your phone is virus-infected, formatted, or rooted, this tool will deeply scan your phone & recover files from your broken phone.
So, just Download & Install OnePlus 7T broken screen data recovery program & retrieve your deleted data from OnePlus phone in a few clicks only.
How To Recover Data From OnePlus With Broken Screen?
In order to recover data from broken OnePlus phone manually, follow the below methods:
Way 1: Recover Files From Broken OnePlus Phone Through Autoplay
As I have already said in some of my previous articles, AutoPlay can surely assist you to get back the files from broken phones.
This solution is easy to use & can help you to access your OnePlus phone contacts, call logs, pictures, movies, and more as before.
All you need to do is to just follow the below steps to do so:
- Connect your broken screen OnePlus mobile to a PC through the USB cable
- Once your OnePlus mobile gets recognized, a popup will seem on your PC screen. There, tap on the option “Open folder to view files”.
- Choose the stuff that you want to restore.
- Finally, copy the files from a device & paste them on your computer.
Way 2: Restore Data From Broken Screen OnePlus Phone Using OTG Cable & Mouse
Well, if you cannot touch your broken phone but can power it on & view a display then you can get the stuff back from OnePlus using the OTG connection & mouse.
Here is how to recover data from OnePlus with broken screen using OTG cable & mouse:
- Plug your phone to an OTG cable.
- Then, connect your mouse to another end of the OTG cable.
- Now, switch on your phone & unlock it by using a mouse.
- At this time, you can access your OnePlus phone data & if you have not done so previously, create a backup.
Way 3: Perform OnePlus Broken Screen Data Recovery Using Backup
Every smartphone has its own Cloud backup to keep a backup of your essential media files. Therefore, if you want to recover data from broken OnePlus phone through Cloud backup, follow the beneath steps:
- Firstly, click on the menu icon >> go to the
- Next, go to the Backup & Restore> click on it.
- In the third step, tap on the “Restore” & here you’ve to put the registered email ID & password
- After that, search for the current backup file & click on it.
- Click on a Restore option & the popup will arise saying that “Restore Completed”.
- Restart your OnePlus phone, now all your data can be easily accessed as before.
Also Read: How To Recover Data From Broken Oppo Phone
Way 4: Use The Google Drive Backup To Recover Data From OnePlus 6 With Broken Screen
If you have previously uploaded your crucial photos, videos, messages, music or any other documents to Google Drive, you can do OnePlus 6 broken screen data recovery by using your Google account.
All you need to do is to follow the below easy steps to bring back your OnePlus files from Google Drive backup.
- On your Android phone or PC, visit to Google Drive website through any web browser.
- Then, you will have to log into your Google account, tap on Recent.
- After this, you can see all backed-up or uploaded files.
- Select the items that you need to restore. Click on Download.
How To Backup OnePlus With Broken Screen?
It is always suggested to create a backup of your phone data on a regular basis. Afterward, the created backup data can assist you to access the data of a water-damaged or broken screen phone effectively.
Let’s come to the point, you can backup OnePlus with broken screen data to a local backup, Google Drive, a PC, etc.
Though, using any third-party Android Backup & Restore app you can also backup OnePlus mobile data.
Time To Verdict
So, this is all about how do I recover data from one OnePlus phone with a broken screen. Simply apply the methods mentioned here to recover data from OnePlus with a broken screen.
For instant OnePlus broken screen data recovery, you must try the Android Data Extraction tool.
Also Read: How To Recover Data From Broken Vivo Phone
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.