Worried about how to fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found Android? If so, then continued reading this post.
Pokemon Go is one of the famous Android phone games which are played by numerous people all over the world. But, sometimes you may come across a GPS signal not found on pokemon go error which may stop you from playing your favorite game.
However, there is nothing to worry about it. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss how to fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found with 10 quick tricks.
Part 1: Why Does Pokemon Go Keep Saying GPS Not Found?
If you want to troubleshoot the GPS signal not found in the Pokemon go issue permanently on Android then it is must to find out the exact reasons behind the below-shown error.
So, here I am going to highlight some of the common causes of it:
- Pokemon Go app may not have loaded properly on your device
- Not connected to the stable network connection.
- Pokemon Go app might get corrupted
- Location services may be disabled or it’s not working.
- You may have made some changes to your phone’s settings app
- Using the outdated version of the Pokemon Go app
- Due to some app-related issues
- You might have using the mock location application on your Android device.
Now, let’s take a look at how to solve this error.
Part 2: How To Fix Pokemon Go Gps Signal Not Found On Android? [Best Way]
Android Repair Software is one of the perfect and appropriate tools to fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found Samsung.
It helps several users to troubleshoot different kinds of errors and bugs such as Android blue or black screen, WhatsApp keeps crashing, Android screen flickering, Android phone stuck in headphone mode, mobile network not available, moisture detected, and many others.
This tool is very easy to use and can deal with several errors, bugs, glitches, and issues. For whatever reasons GPS signal not found on Pokemon Go issue appears on your device, this software will fix the error with a single click only.
Don’t waste your time and quickly download and install the Android Repair tool and tackle this error message.
After installing this tool follow its step-by-step guide.
Part 3: How to Fix Pokémon Go GPS Signal Not Found? [Manuals Tricks]
In this section of this article, you will figure out some of the easy and effective tricks to troubleshoot GPS signal not found on Pokemon go issue. So you need to try out the given methods accordingly.
- Close & Restart Your Pokemon Go App
- Restart Your Smartphone
- Check GPS Signal
- Give Permission To Your Pokemon Go App
- Update Pokemon Go App
- Turn on and off Flight/Airplane mode of Your Phone
- Reinstall Your Pokemon Go App
- Disable the Mock Location
- Reset The Network Settings
#1: Close & Restart Your Pokemon Go App
Firstly, you should try to fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found issue by simply restarting your Pokemon Go app. It might happen that the app is not loaded properly due to which you are getting such an error message.
At first, make a tap on the app’s switcher button in order to see all the applications running in the background. Now from here, you have to swipe your Pokemon Go card in order to stop this from running.
After that, restart your Pokemon Go app and now check if the GPS signal not found on Pokemon go issue is fixed.
If you’re lucky enough, your problem will be solved with this method.
#2: Restart Your Smartphone
Restarting the device is one of the quickest and easiest ways to solve Pokemon go GPS signal not found 11 Android. This action will not take much time.
Restating the phone will practically address the software glitches or issues associated with your device.
Restart Your Device by Following the Below Given Steps:
Step 1: Press & hold a Power key of your device
Step 2: Now, you will see “Restart” option on your mobile’s screen.
Step 3: After making a tap on this option your device will be restarted
#3: Check GPS Signal
Several smartphones are coming with the GPS signal turn off by the default to save their battery life. You may not have enabled the GPS signal as a result of which you came across through this issue.
So, in this method, you need to check once whether your GPS signal has been enabled or not. If it is turned on, then simply move to the other solutions but if not then enable it by applying the below-given steps.
Steps To Turn On The GPS Signal On Android Phones:
- Open Notifications Panel of your device.
- Then, search for Location button & make tap on it.
- Now, you can try to run Pokemon Go app again.
- However, on some devices you have to go to your Settings app then Connections
- Lastly, click on Locations to turn on the GPS signal.
#4: Give Permission To Your Pokemon Go App
- Open your Phone’s Settings App
- Then, choose Apps/Applications.
- Next, locate the Pokemon Go app and touch it to open
- After this, go over the Permissions.
- Under the Location, you need to toggle a button ON.
#5: Update Pokemon Go App
Sometimes, you may encounter such errors when you’re using any outdated app. In such a situation, you need to check if any new update is available to this app.
But if any new update comes to this app and you are ignoring it for some reason then you shouldn’t do that. Just stop using the older version of the app and install its latest version immediately.
Here’s How To Do So:
Step 1: Open your Google Play Store app and go to My Apps and Games
Step 2: Here, you’ll get the list of all those apps which you need to update
Step 3: Search for the Pokemon Go app & see if it requires an update then simply hit on the Update option.
After updating the app, now you need to check whether the Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found 2021 issue is solved or not.
#6: Turn on and off Flight/Airplane mode of Your Phone
You might know that turning on the flight or Airplane mode is supposed to disable all the network connections of your phone temporarily.
Now as you will turn off this mode, all your network connections will refresh themselves, and possibly may the error get resolved. However, there is no guarantee that this technique will work or not yet I will suggest you try it once.
How To Turn On and Off The Aiplane mode:
Go to a notification panel and pull down the screen of your phone. Make a tap on “Airplane mode” or Flight mode option. Now, turn on and off the airplane mode or vice-versa.
#7: Reinstall Your Pokemon Go App
If still you are receiving the GPS signal not found in pokemon go error then try re-installing the app once. At first, uninstalling the app from your device then again install it from the Play Store App.
#8: Disable the Mock Location
Most of the time, Mock Locations may interrupt your GPS connection for some apps. So here, turning off the mock location feature can help you to resolve Pokemon go GPS signal not found 11 issues.
Here’s How to Disable The Mock Location Feature
- Go to your Settings app on your smartphone
- Then, tap on About >> Software Info >> Developer Options & enable this option
- Now, search for the Mock Locations option and simply disable this feature.
#9: Reset The Network Settings
Since GPS signal not found on pokemon go is a network-related issue, so resetting the network settings is not a bad idea. If you’re using the Samsung device then just you may continue these steps given below:
- Go to General Management and then click on “Backup & reset”
- Now, choose the “System Settings Reset”, and again tap on “Reset Settings” in order to confirm the process.
What Does It Mean When It Says GPS Signal Not Found 11?
Well, GPS signal not found 11 errors simply means that you no access to your GPS, so there’s no signal to be found 11.
Why Does Pokémon Go Keep Saying GPS Signal Not Found?
Below I have listed several causes due to which your Pokémon keep on saying GPS signal not found issue:
- Not connected through a stable internet connection.
- Pokemon Go application might get corrupted
- Location services may be disabled
- Using the outdated version of Pokemon Go app.
What Do You Do When Your GPS Is Not Working In Pokémon Go?
When you face such issue, you need to do the following things:
- Restart your phone.
- Disable the Mock Locations.
- Reset the Location Settings.
- Toggle an Airplane mode to on/off.
- Update the Pokémon GO app.
- Turn on the Location Services.
- Reset a Network Setting.
Whatever reasons may stop you from playing your favorite Pokemon game, the above-discussed manuals will surely help you to know how to fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found Android issue.
I have listed all the basic as well as tricky resorts to tackle this error. You only need to try out the given solutions in sequence and see which one helps you to come out from this trouble.
Besides that, if you are looking for the quickest way to deal with such an error then you can go with the Android Repair Tool.
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.