Concerned about how to fix the “ready to connect when network quality improves” error on your Android? If it is so, then keep on reading this article and get rid of this issue without any trouble.
In today’s era, the internet is an essential need of Android users. And, WiFi is the best & easiest way to connect through the internet. However, sometimes unavailability of the WiFi network leads to unexpected issues and causes disturbance in tasks.
Therefore, here in this post, we are going to provide the top 11 ready to connect when network quality improves fixes to get rid of this issue.
So, if you are also going through this error, then let’s get started…
List Of Solutions:
- Best Android Repair Tool (Recommended Way)
- Try Some Basic Tricks
- Disable The “Battery Saver Mode”
- Reboot Router
- Disable The Feature “Smart Network Switch”
- Reconfigure The Router’s Settings
- Forget A Wi-Fi Network
- Relocate Router
- Reset The Network Settings
- Factory Reset The Phone
- Contact To Customer Support
Most Common Reasons For Phone Ready To Connect When Network Quality Improves Error
This error generally takes place when we try to connect our smartphone via a WiFi network. And there are numerous causes that can trigger the below-shown problem.
Thus, we have listed the major factors:
- When your phone’s settings are Outdated.
- The WIFI network connected to the Android phone might have the weak signal strength.
- A Smart network switching feature is enabled.
So, these are the possible reasons for this error, now it’s time to know how to improve the network performance on Android.
You May Also Read: Google At A Glance Widget Not Working
Fix Internet Ready To Connect When Network Quality Improves Android Error (Recommended)
If you don’t want to go for any complicated methods, then it is highly suggested to try an advanced Android Repair Tool. This utility is developed and recommended by experts to resolve several Android-related errors & issues in a single click.
The best thing about this software is- you can operate it even without any technical skills. So, feel free to download this program and fix “internet ready to connect when network quality improves S10” error on Android phones.
To know how it works, follow its step-by-step guide.
How To Fix Ready To Connect When Network Quality Improves Error On Android Phone?
Check out the below techniques and tackle this situation by yourself.
Method 1: Try Some Basic Tricks
Before trying any advanced solutions, you must use some basic tips to fix this error:
- Disconnect & reconnect a WiFi connection.
- Check network signal strength and ensure there is a good signal.
- Reboot your Android device.
If these troubleshooting tips won’t help you to resolve the “connect when network quality improves” error then try further solutions.
Method 2: Disable The “Battery Saver Mode”
Almost all Android devices have Battery Saver or Power Saving mode which enhances a battery life.
But most of the time, enabling this mode result in serious issues. Thus, if you are getting this error then maybe your Battery Saver or Power Saving mode is enabled.
Simply disable or turn off this feature by following the below steps:
- Launch a list of app drawer.
- Next, go to an icon “Battery Saver” or Power Saving & see if it’s turned on or not.
- Now, if it’s enabled, click on that icon and disable it.
After finishing these steps, check if the WiFi network is working.
Method 3: Reboot Router To Fix Internet Ready To Connect When Network Quality Improves S21
Sometimes, rebooting the router can fix minor as well as major issues on smartphones. Thus, if you are getting this error due to an issue in the router, simply reboot it.
Here is how you can do so:
- Unplug a power cable from a router.
- Then, you need to wait for a few seconds (approximately 10 to 15 seconds)
- After that, plug in your power cable & turn-on a router.
- Now, it will take some time to reconnect & to show the WiFi connection again.
Method 4: Disable The Feature “Smart Network Switch”
Smart Network Switch is one of the root causes for the occurrence of several issues on smartphones. This feature allows your device to change it from unstable Wifi internet to Mobile Data.
So, turning off this feature can truly help you to troubleshoot Samsung ready to connect when network quality improves error. To do so, follow the below instructions very carefully:
- Go to “Settings” from an app drawer.
- Select a “Network & Internet”
- After this, choose a Wifi icon & here you will see “Three Dots” or “More” option at a top right corner of your phone’s screen.
- Now, one dropdown window get appears, just choose the option “Smart Network Switch”.
- Then, you can see two choices: ON & Just choose OFF & a window will be automatically closed.
Method 5: Reconfigure The Router’s Settings
Another way that you can try to deal with the problem is to reconfigure the router’s settings.
If you want to enhance the router’s performance of the router, then change the router’s settings on a regular basis.
Follow the step-by-step guide stated below:
- Open a browser on your mobile >> in a search box, type a “IP address” of your router >> hit enter.
- In the second step, enter “user name” & “password” in a respective box and access settings.
- Find & click the “wireless” option >> set a “wireless mode”.
- Also, set the “channel bandwidth” needed for the router.
- Now, open Google Play Store and download a Wi-Fi analyzer application for the channel selection.
- Here, browse the official page of a router for the latest updates, if there are any updates available then install the latest firmware which works best.
- Last, of all, connect your device to Wi-Fi & check if an issue still persists.
Method 6: Forget A Wi-Fi Network
This is another useful solution that can help you to solve this error is to forget a Wi-Fi network.
Forgetting the Wi-Fi network will refresh the Wi-Fi connection, after some times again connect to it. For that, try these steps:
- On your smartphone, go to Settings.
- Click on a Wireless & Networks
- In the third step, choose a Wi-Fi.
- Next, press & then hold on WiFi network which you need to refresh.
- Here, you need to hit on a Forget this network >> Forget.
- Finally, reconnect a network via entering credentials.
Method 7: Relocate Router
As we all know that, sometimes the network fluctuates because of the weather or location. In such circumstances, moving our Android phone to a different place can often work.
So, here we would also like to suggest you to shift your router from the devices, like landline phone or TV. Now, see if moving a router benefits in improving a Wi-Fi signal & fixes the problem. If not, then try the next solution to solve how to improve network connection.
Method 8: Reset The Network Settings
Well, resetting network settings is one of the proven methods that resolve various Android-related problems.
So, without wasting any time, reset the Network settings by following the beneath easy steps:
- On your device, navigate to “Settings”
- Next, click on a “General” >> choose a “Reset”
- After this, select an option “Network The Settings Reset” from a reset window.
- Now, you need to wait till the resetting process get finish
- Later connect your Android to a desired network & check if the error is solved.
Method 9: Factory Reset The Phone
If none of the above fixes helped you to stop Android checking quality of internet connection then the last option left for you that is to perform a factory reset. Doing a factory reset on a smartphone will help you to get all the settings back to their default states.
Note: Before executing this method, don’t forget to keep a backup of your essential files like pictures, videos, chats, SMSs, music, etc.
Step to perform a factory rest on your Android phone:
- Simply open Settings
- Go to Backup and Reset >> tap on an option “Backup my data”.
- Now, enable an option “Turn on the backups”.
- Lastly, tap on Erase all the data (factory reset).
- Wait until the factory resetting process finishes.
Method 10: Contact To Customer Support
Most of the time, it has been seen that some critical issues can’t be fixed manually by ourselves. In such a situation, we need the expert’s help.
Similarly, if nothing works to resolve checking the quality of your internet connection then you need to contact to customer support.
They will find out the exact problem and will help you to tackle a situation with ease.
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”How Do I Fix Ready To Connect When Network Quality Improves Samsung?” answer-0=”You can fix this error by trying the below troubleshooting tips:
- Restart Your Device
- Disable The Feature ‘Smart Network Switch’
- Forget Network
- Reboot Router
- Reposition Router
- Factory Data Reset
- Contact To Customer Support.
” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”How Do I Turn On Smart Network Switch? ” answer-1=”In order to turn on the smart network switch, try the below instructions:
- Enable your mobile data, then go to the Menu and then Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Click on action button (There is More button in some of the Samsung devices).
- Next, click on the smart network switch.
- After this, turn it OFF.
” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]
I hope now you have got enough info regarding how to solve ready to connect when network quality improves on Android.
All the above-stated solutions are very effective and can be easily applied to tackle Android ready to connect when network quality improves situation. But Android Repair Tool is the best among them.
Hopefully, you found this article helpful to you…!