Is your important media files get disappeared from your Realme phone? Looking for the perfect techniques to perform Realme data recovery? If ‘yes’ then you have reached the correct place.
This tutorial will provide you the complete information on how to recover deleted files from Realme 5 pro. Here, you will get the solutions in both cases; if you want instant recovery then you can use the powerful Realme data recovery software.
However, if you’ve kept a backup of your Realme files, you can use manual ways to retrieve deleted data from Realme phones for free.
Read further to know more:
Common Reasons: How Files Gets Deleted From Realme Mobile?
There could be numerous scenarios that can lead to data loss from Realme phones. Let’s have a look at the major factors that can lead to this issue:
- Virus/malware attack on Realme phone
- Accidental deletion or human error can cause severe file deletion
- Formatting the Realme mobile without keeping backup
- Rooting the phone.
- The device gets stolen/dropped
- Falling from height, Water damage, etc.
As you have learned the common factors, now it’s time for moving ahead to know how to recover deleted files from Realme 5 pro.
How To Recover Deleted Data From Realme Without Backup?
If you are looking for the safest way to recover deleted data from Realme phone then you should use the Realme Data Recovery software.
It is an advanced tool that has the capability to retrieve all types of data such as – text messages, pictures, contacts, videos, audio files, call logs, WhatsApp chats, documents, and many others.
The best thing about this Realme mobile data recovery software is that can rescue your missing files from Realme without backup.
This program not only supports the Realme smartphones but all the Android brands including Oppo, Samsung, Vivo, Xiaomi, LG, Sony, Lenovo, OnePlus, Huawei, and many others.
So, just download and install Realme cloud data recovery software on your PC and make the instant recovery of the deleted data.
Follow its step-by-step guide for performing recovery data from Realme mobile ease.
How To Retrieve Deleted Data From Realme Phone Without Software?
Here, I would like to tell you that if you’ve created a backup of your deleted stuff then it will be possible to restore them by using the below Realme private safe data recovery solutions.
Method #1: Perform Realme Data Recovery via Local Backup
Just like other Android devices, Realme also has its own cloud feature. If you have used this feature to back up your Realme data then you can use this option to do Realme mobile data recovery.
Let’s try out the below-given steps now to do Realme Android data recovery:
- Open your “Settings” app and go to the “Additional Settings”
- Again go to “Backup & Reset” and choose the “Local Backup” option
- Also, you can go to the “Tools” option and then “Backup & Restore”.
- Here you will find your backed up data with a backup time
- Now, you need to choose the data, you wish to Restore
- The restoration process will start after finishing the above steps.
You will see all your data will be restored to the desired location.
Method #2: Rescue Missing Files On Realme Phone From Google Drive Option
Have you uploaded your important data (pictures, videos, and other files) on Google drive? If yes then restore the erased data from Realme by using the Google backup option.
Follow These Steps To Restore Deleted Data From Realme Phone:
- Open the Google Drive app on your Realme phone
- Make a tap on My Drive where you’ll get the list of the uploaded files
- Choose the data you want to restore
- After doing so, hit the Download option.
Now, you can check all the files that will be downloaded to your Realme phone.
Method #3: Restore Deleted Realme Data Through Computer
In order to avoid such data loss scenarios, many users used to back up or saved their essential files on a PC. If you’ve done the same it will be helpful to you. If you want to use this way to recover your disappeared data from your Realme phone then follow the steps as directed below:
- Connect your Realme phone to a PC with the help of a USB cable
- Now, go to your computer storage media and choose the files you need to restore
- Copy the required data from a computer and paste them to your Realme phone.
Method #4: Get Back Missing Data on Realme from Micro SD Card
This is one of the useful ways which you can try to retrieve your disappeared files from the Realme phone.
If you are habituated of saving your precious data on an external memory card then you can Realme recently deleted photos from your SD card:
All you need to do is, just connect your memory card to a PC with the help of a card reader or USB cable. Now, find out the data you want to recover. Then save those files to your PC and simply transfer them to your Realme phone.
Method #5: Recover Erased Photos/Videos On Realme From Google Photos
Whenever you lost any of your photos or videos on Realme, firstly you should check your Google Photos app. This app used to store the deleted items on it for 60 days only.
If you are unable to recover deleted photos and videos within these days, they get permanently deleted from your device. Try out the below-given steps now to perform Realme phone data recovery:
- At first, open your Google Photos app on Realme Phone.
- Then, tap on the horizontal lines which you’ll get at the top left corner
- Here you will get a Trash/Bin option, click on it.
- All the deleted files will be listed here, choose the pictures and videos you like to restore
- Hit the Restore option.
If none of these manuals work, then you must try the Realme mobile data recovery software mentioned before the manual ways.
FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”Can I Retrieve Data From A Broken Realme 7/7 Phone?” answer-0=”Yes, you can recover data from a broken Realme 7/7 phone by using the best and most reliable Realme data recovery software mentioned above.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”How Do I Backup My Realme Phone?” answer-1=”In order to back up the Realme phone data, follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to Settings menu
- Next, move down & click on the System
- Then, go to the Backup & Reset
- Now, enable the Data Backup & Automatic Restore.
” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]
Time to Conclude
Well, there are several unexpected reasons for data loss but now you do not need to bother anymore.
After knowing the best solutions to perform Realme C11 data recovery, it’s become quite easier for you to solve how to recover data from broken Realme phones.
All the above-listed methods are tested & tried as well as they are very easy to use. However, if you want a risk-free solution to perform recovery data from Realme mobile then you should go with the Realme data recovery tool.
I hope you liked this post…