Recently lost your important photos, videos, chats, contacts, or any other data from Samsung Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra smartphone? If so, then continue reading this article. As this article contains the 9 best solutions on how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy s22/S22+/S22 Ultra phones with or without backup.
But before we dig into the solutions to retrieve files from Samsung Galaxy S22 phones, let’s know – Can deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S22 be recovered.
Can Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy S22 Be Recovered?
The answer is Yes, the deleted photos, videos, contacts, chats, SMSs, music, notes, chat history, etc. can be easily recovered.
Now, you must be thinking how?
Well, you can recover data from Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra or S22 Plus by using the best Android Data Recovery Tool.
But before you try this software, remember that once your data have been deleted from your Samsung device, immediately stop adding new files on it.
Adding new files can overwrite the existing ones and hence you can face complete data loss.
Common Causes For Data Loss From Samsung Galaxy S22/S22 Ultra Phones
Obviously, there are several reasons that can lead to complete data loss from Samsung Galaxy S22 series phones.
Below we have compiled the root causes behind it.
- Intentionally or mistakenly deleted data from Samsung phone
- Battery replacement/corrupt SD card
- Virus attack
- Water damage or broken device
- Rooting of the Samsung device
- Factory reset.
As you have known the common causes, let’s know how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy s22/S22+/S22 Ultra phones.
Best & Recommended Way To Recover Data From Samsung Galaxy S22/S22 Ultra Mobile?
If you want an instant way to recover deleted photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy S22/ S22 Ultra then you must try Android Data Recovery Tool.
Regardless of the reason behind media file deletion from Samsung S22 series devices, this utility has enough ability to bring them back in a few simple clicks.
This software can restore almost all the data like pictures, videos, music, text messages, notes, chats, contacts, documents, attachments, etc.
Besides Samsung data recovery, it retrieves stuff from other Android phone brands as well such as Xiaomi, HTC, LG, Google Pixel, Oppo, Sony, ZTE, Huawei, Vivo, Micromax, and many more.
Hurry up! Download and install this software on your PC and follow its user guide to know how to retrieve deleted photos on Samsung phones.
How To Recover Data From Samsung Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Phones Manually?
- Recycle Bin
- Samsung Cloud
- Samsung Kies
- Smart Switch
- Samsung Account
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- Through SD Card
- Android Recovery Tool
Solution 1: Recover Photos From Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Through Recycle Bin
Once your important photos or videos get deleted from the Samsung device then they are moved to the Recycle Bin folder.
Before proceeding towards the steps, let us tell you that there is no “Recently Deleted” option available in the Samsung like other Android phones.
Instead of “Recently Deleted”, there is “Recycle Bin” available in the Samsung phones.
Thus, if you have lost any of your pictures or videos from Samsung gallery, then you can find them on Recycle Bin folder.
Follow the below steps to retrieve videos from Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus phone without computer:
- On your Samsung Galaxy S22 mobile, go to the Gallery app.
- Next, tap on the hamburger icon.
- Select the “Recycle bin” >> click on the files that you want to bring back.
- Click on “Restore” option in order to get back those files back to Samsung phone gallery.
Solution 2: Restore Samsung Galaxy S22 Contacts/Photos/Videos From Samsung Cloud
Another method that comes after Samsung Recycle Bin is Samsung Cloud. It is a cloud service that is launched by the Samsung and offered to its users.
Samsung smartphone users can sync the pictures, videos, chats, contacts, call history, documents, music, and other files to Samsung Cloud.
So, if you’ve previously synced the files from Samsung phone to the Samsung Cloud, you could easily sync it to your Samsung Galaxy S22 plus/S22 smartphones.
Remember that, before you try this method, simply sign in to your Samsung Cloud account which you were used in order to create backup.
- At first, connect your Samsung Galaxy S22/S22 Ultra to the strong Wi-Fi network & plug it in its charger.
- Go to the Settings >> tap on the “Accounts & backup”
- After this, tap on the “Backup & Restore”.
- Next, click the “Restore data” >> choose the backed-up files that you need to restore.
- Lastly, click on “Restore” option to recover the mandatory files to the Samsung Galaxy S22/S22 Ultra.
Solution 3: Get Back Lost Contacts/SMSs/Pictures/Videos From Samsung Kies on Samsung Galaxy S22
Samsung Kies is another yet option which was launched by Samsung for its users to sync photos, movies, contacts, chats, and more of your Samsung device as a backup.
Hence, if you’ve selected Samsung Kies to make a backup, follow the beneath steps & recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra.
- On your computer, run the Samsung Kies then attach your Samsung Galaxy mobile to it.
- Click on “Backup & Restore” then you have to choose “Restore”.
- Next, you will see one pop-up saying “close application”. Tap on it >> click “Continue”.
- Here, you have to select backed-up stuff to recover. Click on Next to begin the data restoration process
- Tap on Start button >> Complete option.
Solution 4: How To Recover Data From Samsung Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra From Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch is a built-in management utility on Samsung devices to create backup of valuable data.
Thus, if you’ve created a backup of your essential files via Smart Switch service follow the below steps.
These steps will surely help you to recover deleted photos and videos from S22/ S22 Ultra with Samsung Smart Switch.
Step 1: On your PC, run Smart Switch >> connect your Samsung Galaxy mobile to it through USB cable
Step 2: Click on the Restore >> “Select backup data”.
Step 3: Select which file types you need to restore & tap OK.
Step 4: Lastly, click on the option “Restore Now”.
Solution 5: Retrieve Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus Files From Samsung Account
Please Note: You can apply this method only if you have previously backed up your crucial files on Samsung account.
Follow the below steps to get back the lost SMSs, pictures, notes, videos, and other files from Samsung account.
- Navigate Settings >> “Accounts”.
- After this, select the “Samsung account” to proceed.
- Here, instead of selecting the backup your data option, you have to simply restore it. For this tap on a “Restore”.
- Now, you can select the types of data which you need to get back >> click “Restore now” >> “OK” option.
Just wait for a while as your device will restore your data again.
Solution 6: Use Google Drive To Recover Pictures/Videos From Samsung Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Phone
There’re numerous cloud storage apps and Google Drive is one of them. Hence, this cloud storage is also used to sync or upload media files up to 15GB to it.
Well, if you have previously uploaded your important stuff to Google drive and want to get them back, follow these steps:
- Launch Google Drive on your Samsung phone >> click on a section My Drive.
- Here, you will see all the synced or uploaded videos, pictures, etc.
- Choose the needed files then tap on Download option.
Solution 7: Perform Samsung Galaxy Photo Recovery Through Google Photos
To recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos on Android/Samsung phone, it’s mandatory that you have enabled the “backup & sync” feature.
Thus, if you have previously enabled this feature on your Samsung Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra device, follow these steps.
- Go to the Google Photos on your Samsung mobile.
- Next, tap on the Menu>> Trash.
- Now, here you’ll see the list of the pictures, choose the required images, and hit Restore.
Solution 8: How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From Samsung S21/S22 Series Phones Via SD Card?
Most of the smartphone users use SD cards on their Android/Samsung devices in order to expand the storage capacity of their devices.
So, if you’re using an SD card on your Samsung Galaxy phone and lost your data from it, try the Android SD Card Recovery tool.
With the help of this utility, you could extract each and every piece of stuff like pictures, videos, chats, music, notes, etc. from your phone effectively.
Time To Verdict
I hope the specified solutions to your query will provide you the best resolution to recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra phones.
So, make proper use of them & solve how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy s22/S22+/S22 Ultra phones.
If you’ve found this article helpful, please do not forget to share it with others.
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.