How to recover deleted screenshots Android phones?
In order to recover deleted screenshots from Android phone, you can use the Google Photos app (if sync option is enabled) or the versatile Android Data Recovery tool that specified here.
Besides, you can also try some third-party apps like Diskdigger & dumpster to retrieve deleted screenshots Android.[cta-en-1010]
Why Have Some Of My Screenshots Disappeared From Android?
Usually, the screenshots disappeared Android phone while removing the unwanted files or stuff.
But there is not only one reason behind the screenshot deletion. Some of the other scenarios could also lead the screenshot deletion on Android.
Have a look at some of the common ones:
- Accidental or mistake deletion
- Inserting or ejecting the SD card improperly
- When your device is infected by a virus or malware
- Formatting the device
- Doing a factory reset on Android.
After learning the causes, now it’s time to know how to get permanently deleted screenshots back effectively.
[Best Way] How To Recover Deleted Screenshots Android Phone?
This solution is recommended to those users who want a quick and instant deleted screenshot recovery.
So, if you also want to recover deleted screenshots on Android phones instantly then choose the advanced Android Data Recovery software.
We are recommending this program because it is specially designed to restore all sorts of data such as – text messages, contacts, call history, photos, audios, videos, documents, notes, and many more.
This software will deeply scan your device and rescue all erased stuff in no time. The best thing about this screenshot recovery software is that- it is compatible with all Android devices like – Samsung, Sony, LG, Vivo, Oppo, Lenovo, Xiaomi, Realme, Nokia, OnePlus, and others.
So, quickly download & install this tool and know how to recover deleted screenshot photos.[cta-en-1010]
How To Recover Deleted Screenshots From Android Phone? [Manually]
Below you can find out the 3 manual ways to regain your erased screenshots on Android.
Just try out them and see which method helps you to make screenshots disappeared Android recovery.
Method 1: How To Retrieve Screenshots On Android Through Google Photos App
As you know, Android phones are coming with a pre-installed Google photos app but having the app in the phone is not enough.
In order to use this app, you need the enable the sync option of your Google photos app.
If you have already enabled this option then you can easily restore deleted screenshots using your Google photos app.
Step By Step Procedure To Recover Deleted Screenshot On Android
- Open Google Photos Application on your Android phone
- After that, tap on “≡” icon which you can see at the upper left corner.
- Next, tap on the “Trash” option.
- Here you’ll get the list of all deleted photos and screenshots
- Choose the required screenshots from the given list and touch the Restore option.
- Now, all the deleted screenshots will be restored back to their desired location.
Important Note: Google Photos app will keep the deleted photos and screenshots for 60 days only. If you are not able to retrieve them within this time duration, all the photos and screenshots will be permanently deleted from Google photos.
Method 2: Get Back Lost Screenshot Photos On Android via Dropbox
You might know that Dropbox is a folder which contains the junk files such as – deleted pictures, documents, books & other data.
Note: This folder will keep the deleted items in it for 30 days only.
So, we can say that you have another good chance to get back your deleted screenshots.
Use the Dropbox option and follow its steps to know how to retrieve deleted screenshots Android phone.
Steps To Be Followed To Recover Deleted Android Screenshots From Dropbox
- At first, launch the browser on your PC and simply visit a Dropbox’s website
- After that, sign in to a Dropbox using the personal information.
- Next, go to the “File” then “Deleted Files” in order to see the deleted items.
- Now, choose the required screenshots you need to restore
- Tap on Menu (three-dot icon)
- Hit on the “Restore” option to bring back your deleted screenshots.
Method 3: Use Third-Party Deleted Screenshot Recovery App
Well, this option is optional. If the above manuals fail to work then you can try this method to perform screenshot recovery.
As we all know, there are numerous third-party apps available in the Google play store for free.
Therefore, you can prefer any one of these apps and solve how to recover deleted screenshots from mobile.
[Bonus Tips] How To Avoid Screenshot Deletion On Android
Read out the below given important tips and avoid such kind of screenshot or data deletion in future:
- Always keep the backup of your essential files on a regular basis
- Before deleting any photos, videos, or screenshots from your phone just check them two or three times
- Install a good-quality anti-virus app on your device in order to protect your smartphone from virus attacks.
- Never install any suspicious apps on your device, it may be unsafe for your device
- Avoid taking pictures or recording videos when your phone shows low battery
- Insert or eject the SD card in a proper way.
Can I Recover Deleted Screenshots Android?
Yes, the deleted screenshots can be recovered from your Android phone by using the most appropriate Android data recovery tool mentioned in this post. This software will not only execute delete pictures recovery but also retrieve other media files effortlessly.
Which App Is Best To Recover deleted screenshots on Android?
The Diskdigger and dumpster are the two best delete pictures recovery apps that can help you to restore lost screenshots on Android.
How Do I Recover Permanently Deleted Screenshots?
Get back your missing screenshots on Android by using the backup option. Apart from that, you can recover your permanently deleted screenshots from the Google photos app and Dropbox as well.
Where Do I Find My Screenshots On Samsung?
Just open your Gallery app and then tap on the Albums to view the collection of your screenshots that you have captured on your device.
The main intent of this blog is to make you aware of how to recover deleted screenshots Android phones.
We have shared 4 possible ways to retrieve deleted screenshots on Android mobile. If you don’t have a backup of your deleted screenshots then go with the Android Data Recovery tool.
But if the backup is available then you should go for the alternatives like Google Photos and Dropbox to do screenshot recovery.
Hopefully, the above-discussed resolutions may be helpful for you.
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.