Have you lost your important voicemails accidentally from your Android phone? Trying to figure out some effective ways to retrieve them back? But don’t have any idea how to recover deleted voicemails on Android? Now you do not have to worry anymore, because this article contains the whole information on how to retrieve deleted voicemail on Android.
Read further to know more…
- What Is Voicemail And How Does It Work?
- What Are The Causes Of Voice Mail Deletion?
- How To Retrieve Deleted Voicemail On Android Phone? [Advanced Solution]
- How To Recover Deleted Voicemails On Android Phone? [Manual Solutions]
- FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]
What Is Voicemail And How Does It Work?
In simple words, voicemail is a computerized system which allows callers to leave a message. It’s an audio note which a caller can leave when a person is unable to answer a phone call. Voice mail provides an exclusive feature like – voice, text, mails, or other facilities to its users.
Before learning the solutions to recover deleted voicemails Android, it’s important to find out the reasons behind the voice mail deletion.
What Are The Causes Of Voice Mail Deletion?
These are some of the possible factors which can lead to voice mail deletion on Android:
- Accidental or unintentional deletion
- When Android Device gets damaged
- System update failure
- Performing factory reset on Android, etc.
As you have known the common scenarios behind the voicemail deletion, now let’s know- how to recover voicemails on Android with the deleted voicemail recovery best ways.
How To Retrieve Deleted Voicemail On Android Phone? [Advanced Solution]
The first and best method which I would like to recommend you is to use – Android Data Recovery Tool. This is one of the reliable ways to recover permanently deleted voicemail Android.
It is professional recommended software that only helps you to recover lost voicemails but all kinds of data such as messages, contacts, photos, call history, videos, documents, and many more.
Anyone can make use of this tool because this is very easy to use and always has a user-friendly interface.
So what are you waiting for? Immediately download & install the Android Data Recovery. And then follow its step-by-step guide to know how to recover a voicemail on Android mobile easily.
How To Recover Deleted Voicemails On Android Phone? [Manual Solutions]
In this section of this blog, I have provided some of the alternative solutions on how to recover deleted voicemails on Android. Just try out the below-given techniques.
Method #1: Retrieve Deleted Voicemails On Android From Voicemail App
Yes, you can recover your deleted voicemails from the voicemail app itself. Whatever data gets lost from your phone is not deleted permanently. Therefore, you still have a good chance to get your voicemails back on Android.
Here is how to retrieve deleted voicemail on Android easily:
- At first, open your Voicemail app
- Then, click on “Menu” opt >> “Delete Voicemails
- Now, you will get the list of recoverable voicemails; choose the one that you need to recover
- It depends on your Android phone model whether it’ll open a contextual menu or will add a checkmark.
- Hit on “Save” option now in order to remove it from a deleted voice mails folder.
Method #2: How To Retrieve Deleted Voicemail On Android Phone Via Undo Option
Usually, the deleted voicemails are not supposed to disappear from your phone immediately. They still remain on your smartphone for some time.
So, you can still recover those deleted voicemails before it gets permanently removed from your phone.
- Open your Phone App & simply tap on Voicemail which you’ll get at the bottom of your screen.
- From the given list, make a tap on Voice Mail
- Again, tap Delete Option, this will erase your voicemail
- At last, touch the Undo Button on a popup screen which is at the bottom.
Please Note – You must remember that you’ll only have few seconds to make a tap on Undo option. If a pop-up menu disappears from the screen, you will not get another chance to retrieve your deleted voicemail on Android..
Method #3: How To Recover Deleted Voicemail Samsung Using Phone App
Voicemail recovery app Android is another method which can help you to restore your erased voice mails. Let’s find out the required steps for how to retrieve deleted voicemail Android:
Step 1: In the first step, you have to open the Phone App
Step 2: After that, make a tap on Voicemail
Step 3: Now, move down to the deleted voicemail list and simply hit on “Deleted Messages”
Step 4: Next, choose the voicemail which you want to save and simply press the “Undelete” option to recover those voicemails.
Method #4: Restore Android Voicemails through Voicemail System
When users lost their voicemails they put their every effort to get them back. Well, this solution is a little bit tricky but still, you can try this way to retrieve your deleted voicemails on android.
Start following the step by step guide to know the deleted voicemail recovery process:
- Open your voicemail application on Android
- Now, call a number for a voicemail system. But remember that, the number should vary on a provider. Let’s take an example: call *86 on the Verizon Wireless or S Cellular and then press & hold 1 if you’re on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cellular One, etc.
- Here you need to enter your voicemail password if asked
- You can even listen to a saved or new voicemail
- Tap on 1 to listen to the saved messages
- After that, click on 7 in order to erase the voicemail
- Again, press 1 on a Message Playback menu
- You can even press 9 to check out the erased messages
- At last, touch 9 to save your voicemail messages on a box
Method #5: How To Recover A Voicemail on Android During Call
Last but not the least; it is also a useful method which can help you to bring back your deleted voicemails. After using this method you will be able to save, delete or relay your voicemails or messages.
Below given steps will show you how to do deleted voicemail recovery Android:
- At first, make a voice call but don’t hang up the call
- Now, you have to go to a Message Playback menu and tap on 1 number
- Again, press 9 button to check the deleted messages
- Then, press on 9 to direct save the messages to your voicemail box
- If you like to remove any message from your mailbox then simply press 7 number
FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”Can I Retrieve A Deleted Voicemail On Android?” answer-0=”Yes, you can recover your deleted voicemails on Android by using a Voicemail App. But, still the question remains unanswered……How? Open your Voicemail app & simply tap on Menu. Then, again make a tap on Deleted Voicemails. This time, the app will show you the voicemails list. Now, tap & hold the one which you wish to retrieve. ” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”Where Are Voicemails Stored On Android?” answer-1=”Generally, the basic mails are not supposed to store on the Android rather it gets stored in a server & it has an expire-date. But the voice messages can be downloaded & then stored on your Android device. You may select the storage, in the SD card storage in the internal storage.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]
After getting the different solutions on how to recover deleted voice mails, I just hope now you must be able to retrieve your lost Android voicemails.
Since all the solutions are very much effective so you must try all of them until and unless your problem gets solved. I am sure; one of them will definitely help you to recover deleted voicemail Android.
If you are looking for a safe and securest way then you can also choose the most reliable Android Data Recovery Tool.