While handling your OPPO A74 5G phone, if you have lost your valuable pictures, messages, videos, and others file from it, this is the correct place. Here, I am going to share some of the best ways to recover lost data from OPPO A74 5G phone using OPPO Phone Data Recovery and other manual solutions.
So, let’s get started…
- Is It Possible to Get Back Deleted Data from OPPO A74 5G Phone?
- How to Recover Deleted Photos/Videos From OPPO A74 5G Without Backup?
- How to Recover Lost Data from OPPO A74 5G Phone With Backup?
- How to Recover Data from a Broken OPPO A74 Phone?
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Is It Possible to Get Back Deleted Data from OPPO A74 5G Phone?
Yes, it is possible to get back deleted data from OPPO A74 5G phone.
Well, data loss is a common situation to occur and when you lose your essential contents from the phone then how to recover them is the most frustrating situation.
But the most important question, is it possible to get back the deleted items?
Yes, the missing items can be recovered from the phone if you are lucky. Because when any of your files get wiped away from the device then they are not removed permanently but get hidden on your phone.
Due to this, there is a possibility to restore the stuff by using recovery software. But also remember that those data should not overwritten by any new data otherwise you will lose them forever.
So, you should stop using your A74 5G phone immediately after data loss and should look for any recovery program to get back your deleted items.
Now, here the time is to know how to recover deleted data from OPPO phones.
How to Recover Deleted Photos/Videos From OPPO A74 5G Without Backup?
OPPO Phone Data Recovery is the most recommended solution to get back lost data from OPPO phones. When you have such useful software then there is nothing to give up on lost data.
This powerful tool easily retrieves lost data from OPPO phones such as photos, text messages, contacts, call logs, videos, audio, notes, documents, WhatsApp messages, and others.
When compared to other recovery methods, the OPPO A74 5G phone data recovery is the most recommended one because it scans the entire device and retrieves every lost item.
The best part is that this program doesn’t need any backup to restore missing items from the phone.
Therefore, without wasting any time, just Download this tool on your PC to recover lost data from OPPO A74 5G phones.
To know the steps for the recovery software, visit the user guide.
How to Recover Lost Data from OPPO A74 5G Phone With Backup?
As you know that nowadays, there is no need to worry about data loss because there are several backup ways where users can easily back up their data.
So, let us see how to recover deleted photos/videos from OPPO A74 5G phone using backup methods.
Method 1: Using Local Backup
Your OPPO phone is set up with a built-in account with the help of this, you can back up all your data like photos, apps, contacts, settings, etc from OPPO A74 or other OPPO phone models.
So, if the sync feature is enabled on your OPPO A74 phone, then your lost items can be restored using local backup. For complete steps, Click Here.
Method 2: How to Perform OPPO A74 5G Phone Data Recovery via Google Drive?
The phones running on Android 7.1.2 and above have another option to back up their data and that is Google Drive.
So, if you have previously uploaded your OPPO A74 phone data to Google Drive, you can easily bring them back from there.
So here are the steps to follow:
- First, connect your OPPO A74 phone to Mobile data or Wi-Fi network
- Now, open Drive and click on Menu icon
- Here, you have to click on “Trash” to check the deleted items
- From the menu section, select the files you wish to restore and then tap on the “Download” button.
Also Read: Recover Data From Oppo Reno 7/7 Pro 5G
Method 3: Recover Lost Data from OPPO A74 5G From Google Photos
Your captured photos and recorded videos are also stored on Google Photos which can be retrieved easily. But make sure that the sync option is enabled & they are available on the Google Photos app.
Here are the steps you should follow to restore deleted files from OPPO A74 5G phone via Google Photos:
- First, open Google Photos on your phone and login into it if required
- Then click on the Menu button on the left upper side
- Now tap on Trash option > choose photos/videos.
- And at last, tap on Restore option.
That’s it, now all your missing items will be restored.
To know solutions, check out this article: 6 Ways To Recover Deleted Files From OPPO Phone
How to Recover Data from a Broken OPPO A74 Phone?
Many users want to know how to recover data from a broken OPPO phone after their screen gets broken due to several reasons. Now, this situation is really annoying as users don’t know how to deal with it.
However, there are ways that can help you to recover data from broken OPPO A74 phone or recover data from dead OPPO A74 phone.
- Whenever you come across such a situation, kindly check your backup files like Google Photos, Google Drive, OPPO Cloud backup, etc.
- Connect your OPPO phone SD card to the computer and check for deleted items. If you found the data then copy and paste them on the computer.
- To restore contacts on OPPO A74 5G phone, you can log in to the Gmail account, and on the left side, you can see Contacts. Simply click on it and you can see the list of contacts. Now those contacts that were synced with the Gmail account be listed here.
How Do I Recover Deleted Text in OPPO A74 5G Phone?
The text messages are easy to recover from OPPO A74 5G only when you have a previous backup. Google Drive is one of the best options where SMS can back up and later on you can restore those messages. If the backup is not available then simply use Android Data Recovery software and get back deleted text in OPPO A74 phone.
Does OPPO A74 Phone Backup Photos?
Yes, now the data are automatically backed up to OPPO A74 5G phone and users are lucky as they have an automatic backup feature on phone. The phone backup calendars, photos, contacts, videos, etc. Also, you can back up apps like text messages, call history, device settings, and other apps.
How Do I Recover a Video from OPPO A74 5G?
After deleting data like videos from OPPO A74 phone, you can recover those by following the below steps:
- Open Google Photos app on your OPPO phone
- Click on the Menu option on left side
- Touch and hold the videos you want back
- Then, click on Restore option and your videos will be restored in the gallery folder.
Also Read: Recover Deleted Photos from OPPO F19 Pro 5G
Well, OPPO A74 5G is the latest smartphone model used by plenty of users. And whenever any kind of accident happens then data loss occurs and users get frustrated.
But there is no need to worry because now you’ve lots of ways to recover lost data from OPPO A74 5G phone.
In this post, I have discussed how to perform OPPO A74 5G phone data recovery. I hope this will help users to easily get back missing stuff from the phone.
Moreover, you can visit to our Facebook, and Twitter page
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.