If you have lost your crucial pictures from the OPPO F19 Pro phone, you can use the best Android Data Recovery Tool to bring them back without backup. Besides, you can even recover deleted photos from OPPO F19 Pro via Recently Deleted folder, OPPO Cloud, Google Photos, and Google Drive.
Oppo F19 Pro is an innovative smartphone which was launched on the 8th of March 2021. It is very much popular due to its camera technology that allows you to capture beautiful moments of an individual’s life.
But recently many Oppo F19 Pro phone users have experienced and reported that they have lost some of their important pictures on smartphones.
Thus, if you are one such user, then just check out this post and learn how to recover deleted photos from OPPO F19 Pro 5G in 5 easy ways.
So, let’s get started…
What Causes OPPO F19 Pro Photo Loss?
There could be several reasons that can trigger OPPO F19 Pro photo loss. Thus, below I have shortlisted the 5 major factors for photo loss situation. Let’s take a look:
- Adding the new files when showing the memory card is full.
- Intentional or unintentional deletion.
- Abruptly turning off the device due to the low battery.
- Downloading files from untrusted sites or interruption while transferring the pictures between two devices.
- Formatting the internal memory/external memory (SD card).
So, these are the common causes for the OPPO F19 Pro data loss. Now, let’s proceed to know how to retrieve deleted photos from OPPO F19 Pro phone in a few possible ways.
Use The Best OPPO Phone Photo Recovery Tool
OPPO Phone Photo Recovery is the highest-rated software that you can use to recover photos from OPPO F19 Pro phone. It has the ability to recover all sorts of media files such as pictures, videos, contacts, text messages, chat histories, notes, etc. without any backup.
No matter whatever the reason behind the data loss from a phone, this powerful tool can thoroughly scan your device for lost data and extract them in a few simple clicks.
The best thing about this OPPO F19 Pro photo recovery program is that- it supports data recovery from all Android phone brands such as Samsung, Xiaomi, LG, HTC, POCO, Micromax, Sony, Acer, Asus, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei including OPPO.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from OPPO F19 Pro 5G?
Way 1- Get Deleted Pictures Back from Recently Deleted Folder
When we delete any picture or video on our OPPO phone then it directly moves to the Recently Deleted folder. It keeps the deleted files for up to 30 days only after deletion.
Thus, if you have recently deleted your pictures from OPPO F19 Pro, you can opt Recently Deleted folder to bring them back.
Here is how you can do so:
- Open the Gallery app on your Android >> tap “Albums“.
- Then, scroll down & find the “Recently Deleted” option, tap on it.
- Here, you see all your deleted pictures, simply select the needed pictures and tap on “Recover” or “Restore” option.
- Now, all your pictures will be restored to their original locations.
Way 2- Perform OPPO F19 Pro Photo Recovery Via OPPO Cloud
If you are an OPPO device user then you must be aware of a built-in feature of OPPO smartphones known as “OPPO Cloud”. It is generally used to create a backup of all the media files that are saved within your device.
Thereby, if you have saved a backup of your OPPO F19 Pro pictures using your, you can get those pictures from OPPO Cloud.
Way 3- How to Recover Deleted Photos from OPPO F19 Pro Through Google Photos?
Well, Google Photos is a famous photo-sharing & cloud storage application which is developed by the Google. Smartphone users are using this feature to safely back up their precious images.
Thus, if you have also enabled the “SYNC” option on your OPPO F19 Pro device then you can recover lost pictures on OPPO F19 Pro 5G easily.
Here are the easy steps that you can follow to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos.
- On your OPPO F19 Pro device, open Google Photos
- After that, select the lost or deleted pictures there.
- Next, tap on More (three dots) option & select Restore option to save the pictures to the device.
Way 4- Restore Images from OPPO F19 Pro Mobile Using Google Drive
If you’ve synced your OPPO smartphone to the Google Drive previously, you can recover the lost pictures from Google Drive backup successfully.
All you need to do is to follow the below steps to regain the lost images back:
- On your OPPO F19 Pro device, open Google Drive app, then log in to your Google account by using your Gmail ID & password.
- Once you have logged in successfully, you can see all your backup photos here.
- Now, you can choose the needed pictures and files and then click on “Download” option.
Also Read: Recover Data From Oppo Reno 7/7 Pro 5G
After reading this article, I hope you were able to perform OPPO F19 Pro phone photo recovery successfully.
However, if you’ve kept a backup then you can recover deleted photos from OPPO F19 Pro 5G through Oppo Cloud or Google Drive. In the absence of backup, it is recommended to go for the OPPO Data Recovery Software that is mentioned above.
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.