Nowadays, accidental deletion of data from an Android device is very common as it is encounter by millions of users. Sometimes, just a single click can put you in big trouble. Similarly, if any of your important phone numbers get deleted mistakenly, you’ll definitely want to know how to retrieve deleted phone numbers on Android.
Thus, I have posted this article to help you and the other users who are recently dealing with this problematic situation. This content will provide you 3 feasible approaches on how to retrieve deleted numbers from Samsung phones.
Before moving to the solutions directly, firstly you need to figure out whether your phone numbers have been actually deleted. This is because; it’s possible that your contacts might still exist on Android in a hidden way.
Let’s try out the below-given steps and see if the contacts are really deleted:
- Tap on contacts app on your Android phone.
- Next, choose the menu option at the top of the right corner of your screen
- Again, choose Contacts to display options and select all contacts.
Now, go back and check whether your lost contacts are found there or not. If they are there, it means that the contacts are not deleted only hidden.
Can I Retrieve A Deleted Phone Numbers On Android Mobile?
Yes, of course, you can recover a deleted phone number on Android phone, by trying the different methods mentioned below in this post.
So, try out the below-given techniques to recover deleted phone numbers Android.
Method #1: How to Retrieve Deleted Phone Number on Android via Gmail Account?
Many people have the habit of syncing the contacts to a Google account. If you’ve also done the same then you can easily know how to recover deleted phone numbers on Android by using your Gmail account.
Here are the required steps which you need to follow in order to retrieve the lost contacts on Android:
- At first, go to Google Contacts & sign in to your personal Gmail account.
- Next, you have to click on More option & choose the Restore contacts
- Here, you’ll get time options from where you need to choose an exact time when you’ve synced the contacts.
- Now, select those contacts which you want to restore
- Tap the Restore option to start the process.
Please note: The deleted contacts will stay in your Google account for 30 days only. If you’re unable to recover them within this time period, they will permanently delete them from there.
Method #2: Restore Lost Google Contacts from the Samsung Account [For Samsung Users]
If you’ve previously backed up the phone numbers or existing contacts with your Samsung account then you can surely restore contacts Android by using your Samsung account.
The process is quite easy to execute. Let’s check out the below-given steps to restore deleted phone numbers:
- In the first step, go to the “Apps” then “Settings” on Samsung.
- Then, scroll down & find out the option “Backup and reset“.
- Now, under the Samsung account menu click on “Restore” option
- Here, you will get the contents like phone logs, messages, and others that you’ve backed up earlier by using your Samsung account.
- Select the phone numbers or contacts which you need to restore.
- Lastly, hit on “Restore Now” option.
Method #3: Recover Missing Phone Numbers On Android By Using SIM Card
As I have discussed above “how to retrieve deleted phone numbers Android phone” by using your Google Account. Just similar to that, you have the other convenient way to retrieve deleted contacts by using your SIM card.
If you are saving a backup of your important contacts on your SIM card then also you can easily restore your lost phone numbers on Android by simply copying the contacts from the SIM card to your device.
How To Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers On Android Without Backup?
Yes, the above-discussed solutions are helpful but only if you’ve saved a backup of your deleted phone numbers. Apart from that, if you won’t have backup beforehand then you should use the best third-party tool just like Android Data Recovery Software.
It has the highest success rate of recovery, thus it is recommended by professionals. With the help of this wonderful program, you can easily recover deleted contacts from SIM card.
This tool is not only helpful in retrieving the missing contacts but you can recover all kinds of deleted items such as – pictures, phone numbers, videos, text messages, Audio files, Whatsup chats, notes, documents, and many.
Just download this software and follow its step-by-step guide to recover deleted contacts Android without root.
FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]
Can I Retrieve A Deleted Phone Numbers From My Samsung?
YES, you can retrieve your deleted phone numbers from Samsung device by following the below-given steps:
- Open your settings app on Samsung phone
- Then, scroll down & make a tap on contacts
- Hit restore. Now, all your deleted phone numbers will start restoring to your Samsung phone.
Why Am I Losing Contacts On My Android Phone?
There are several reasons that can lead to contacts deletion:
- Android device full formatted
- Lost your mobile phone
- Android phone broken or damaged
- Lost your SIM card
- By mistake or accidentally deleted the phone numbers
- Malware or viruses effected
How Can I Retrieve Deleted Contacts On Android Without Backup?
The most famous Android Data Recovery program will help you to recover lost phone numbers on Android with any backup.
As you can see, this article shows you the 3 different ways on how to retrieve deleted phone numbers on Android phone.
However, the best way to avoid data loss such as – phone numbers, videos, photos, and others is to create a valid backup of your essential files.
Don’t be upset, if you didn’t have a backup as you can still restore contacts Android. For this purpose, you need to use the feature-loaded Android Data Recovery Tool.
This software will help you to know how to retrieve deleted phone numbers on Android in absence of backup.
If you find this post helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends, relatives & colleagues.
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.