If your Snapchat audio/video call not working on Android, stay calm. As this article describes complete info regarding how to fix Snapchat call failed to connect issue with the 11 best solutions.
Snapchat is a leading social networking platform which is used by several folks, specifically youths. Though its users are increasing day by day & so it is giving tough competition to other social sites such as Facebook and Instagram.
However, it is a commonly used platform but still, users are experiencing different errors and issues while using it. One such issue that users are currently reporting is “call failed to connect” on Snapchat.
Thus, if you are also facing the call failed to connect Snapchat then keep on reading this article.
Why Is Snapchat Call Can’t Connect?
Snapchat call unable to connect due to several reasons, like:
- Poor internet connection
- Snapchat cache and data
- Slow performance of a device
- Snapchat server issue
- If a user has blocked you.
- Outdated Snapchat application.
Now, let’s move ahead to know how to fix Snapchat video call not working Android.
How To Fix Snapchat Call Failed To Connect On Android?
Follow the below step-by-step methods to troubleshoot this problem successfully.
- Check The Internet Connection
- Check If The Person Has Blocked You
- Restart Your Phone
- Clear Snapchat Cache & Data
- Force Stop Snapchat & Open Again
- Update Snapchat App To Fix Snapchat Call Failed To Connect
- Check Snapchat’s Servers
- Reset The Camera (Read before Applying)
- Uninstall & Reinstall Snapchat App
- Contact To Snapchat Support Team
- [Recommended] Fix Snapchat Errors & Issues With Android Repair
Solution 1: Check The Internet Connection
Since Snapchat is an online social media platform which needs a strong internet connection to send Snaps or make calls. If your internet connection gets weak then there is a huge possibility of to face call failed to connect Snapchat issue.
Therefore, check if your internet connection is weak or not, if it is weak then switch to a strong Wi-Fi connection or vice-versa.
Solution 2: Check If The Person Has Blocked You
As I have already said, why you can’t connect with someone through call on Snapchat is because they’ve blocked your account on Snapchat.
However, if they’ve blocked your account, you can’t do anything instead of waiting until they unblock you
Solution 3: Restart Your Phone
Another basic trick that can assist you to fix Snapchat audio call not working problem is to restart your device. Restarting works efficiently for several errors or bugs on Android, so why not try this once.
To restart your Android, press & hold a Power button until the menu appears. After that, select the Restart among the various options.
Once the device is restarted successfully, check if the issue is solved.
Solution 4: Clear Snapchat Cache & Data
As we all know, both the cache & data are vital for the application nevertheless sometimes, these both generate a problem & make the application work slow.
Although the application contains numerous caches & data that sometimes get corrupt & you’ve to bear the circumstances.
Therefore, it is better to clear such cache & data of the Snapchat application to fix the Snapchat call failed to connect. By trying the beneath steps, you can do so:
- On your phone, go to the Settings>> open Apps/Application Manager
- Next, click on the Snapchat >> Storage.
- Here, you’ll see two options- Clear Cache & Clear Data.
- Click on both the options and Restart your smartphone.
Solution 5: Force Stop Snapchat & Open Again
If the same error appears even after clearing the cache and data of the app, try to force stop the Snapchat app & re-open it. This is another effective method to get rid of Snapchat video call not working 2022.
To do so, go to the Settings > click on the App Manager or Apps. After that, find and click on Snapchat app >> click on “Force Stop” button.
Solution 6: Update Snapchat App To Fix Snapchat Call Failed To Connect
Updating the Snapchat app is another effective way that can be tried to fix Snapchat has stopped or other Snapchat issues including call failed to connect Snapchat.
And remember that outdated application is also one of the culprits for experiencing a such error. Here’s how to update the Snapchat app:
- At first, open the Google Play Store app on your mobile.
- Click on the My Apps & Games
- Here, you’ll get the list of all the installed apps > choose Snapchat
- If there is any update available then tap on the Update.
Solution 7: Check Snapchat’s Servers
There’s a huge possibility that due to Snapchat servers’ issue, you can face Snapchat video chat not working Android 12.
If the Snapchat server is currently down then you are likely to face such an issue on your phone. In order to check the Snapchat server’s status, you have to visit Downdetector.
Solution 8: Reset The Camera (Read before Applying)
Maybe a bug is stopping your device’s camera to work properly and showing “call failed to connect” on Snapchat. At that time, resetting the camera could assist you to resolve this problem. Here is how to do so:
- Go to the “Settings”.
- In the second step, tap on the “Apps” or “App Management” (varies from device to device)
- Locate “Camera” app >> click on the “Storage”
- Here, you’ll see two options- Clear Cache& Clear Data
- Click on both the options. This will completely reset your Camera application hence fixing any bugs.
Solution 9: Uninstall & Reinstall Snapchat App
Uninstalling and then reinstalling the app fixes numerous issues including call failed to connect Snapchat.
In order to do so, follow these steps.
- Firstly, go to the Settings then
- Choose the Snapchat app >> tap on “Uninstall”
- Now, to reinstall the app, go to the Play Store & search for the Snapchat
- Tap on the Install Once the app is installed successfully, login into your Snapchat account and try to make a video/voice call to check for the error.
Solution 10: Contact To Snapchat Support Team
If all the above DIY solutions failed to fix the problem, the last option left is to contact to Snapchat support team. The customer support will surely help you to fix the “unable to connect call” on Snapchat error.
[Recommended] Fix Snapchat Errors & Issues With Android Repair
Last but not the least, if the manual fixes won’t solve how to fix the Snapchat call failed to connect error on Android, you should go for the Android Repair tool.
The best part about this tool is that- you can run it even without any tech skills & the issue gets resolved without losing data.
Therefore, just download & install this program on your computer and follow its user guide to tackle the situation.
How To Video Chat/Call On Snapchat Android with Filters?
In order to make a video chat/call on Snapchat Android, follow the below steps very carefully.
- Firstly, open the Snapchat app on your phone. Then, sign into your account.
- Next, swipe toward the left on a screen in order to access your chat box through all your users.
- For calling a user, you have to long press a user’s name on a chat box. Then, a dialog box will appear.
- On the options, click on video or audio call icon to begin a call with a specific user.
- Ensure the user you’re connected to is also online for the phone call to take place.
- Now, on a video call, click on an icon which you will see in the mid of your screen. The filter & lens options will appears, just swipe on each filter for adding it to the call.
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”What Does It Mean When You Can’t Call Someone On Snapchat?” answer-0=”When you can’t call someone on Snapchat then it simply means the user has blocked you and you can no longer call and send Snaps to him/her until your account is unblocked by the user. ” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”How To Know If Someone Declines Your Snapchat Call?” answer-1=”When someone declines your call on Snapchat then you will get a message ‘can’t talk right now’. And if a user fails a call, the caller gets the ‘unavailable’ message.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h3″ question-2=”Can I Call Someone On Snapchat Who Blocked Me?” answer-2=”No, you can no longer call and send Snaps to the user until he/she unblocks your Snapchat account.” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]
So, here comes the end of this article & hopefully, you’ve fixed the problem. Whatever solutions discussed above have helped you to troubleshoot “Snapchat call failed to connect” error on Android phone.
Another vital thing is- you can also go for the advanced Android Repair tool to fix the Snapchat video call not working 2022 error. It’s easy to use & can fix several issues and errors on Android devices.