This purchase was not completed Roblox error mainly triggers due to incorrect Google Play Store payment settings or corrupt cache and data of the Roblox app. Regardless of the reason behind the error, it can easily be fixed by restarting the Roblox app & device, updating the Roblox app, correcting the Google Play Store payment settings, etc. To know more solutions, read further…
Roblox is one of the best online game platforms & game creation systems which is developed by the Roblox Corporation. It allows users to program the games & play games made by other users.
In spite of having lots of features still, some users are experiencing a very rare error when making a purchase on Roblox that is:
“This purchase was not completed.”
Thus, if you are facing the same error, then keep on reading this blog. In this optimized post, you will find 10 ways to fix Roblox purchase not working successfully.
Why Does Roblox Say This Purchase Was Not Completed?
Before taking any action to troubleshoot any error or issue, it is important to find out the exact cause behind that.
So, here we’ll do the same thing, which means we will find out the exact reason behind the occurrence of the purchase could not be completed ROBLOX problem.
Below I have shortlisted the major factors, let’s take a look at them:
- Wrong payment settings in Google Play Store.
- Running an outdated version of the Roblox game app.
- Due to accumulated Roblox app cache.
- Having low server status of Roblox.
- Mismatch of the date & time of the phone with the current location.
As you have known the common causes, now it’s time to troubleshoot this error with 10 quick ways.
How To Fix This Purchase Was Not Completed Roblox?
Follow the below step-by-step methods to solve this issue on Roblox.
- Close and Roblox App Again
- Restart Your Android Phone
- Set Correct Payment Settings on Play Store
- Force Stop Roblox App
- Clear Roblox App Cache & Data
- Check the Roblox Server Status
- Update the Roblox App
- Correct the Device Date & Time
- Reinstall the Roblox App
- Contact Roblox Support
Fix 1- Close and Roblox App Again
Since you are unable to make a purchase on your Roblox, it is recommended to close and reopen the app first. Doing this will give your Roblox app a fresh restart.
So, simply close your Roblox app and wait for some time. Now, open it again and check if can’t make purchases on Roblox problem is fixed or not. If not, try further solutions.
Fix 2-Restart Your Android Phone
Besides restarting the Roblox app, another basic trick that I would like to recommend is to restart your phone.
To do so, you need to long-press on Power button of your Android until the menu appears. Now, tap on the Restart option.
Once your device restarted successfully, try to purchase on Roblox again.
Fix 3- Set Correct Payment Settings on Play Store
It might possible that due to incorrect payment settings on the Google Play Store you are unable to make purchases on your Roblox.
So, the most important step that you should take is to correct the payment settings on Play Store.
For this, you have to:
- Tap on your Google Account picture >> choose Payments & Subscriptions
- In the Payment methods, simply update & replace your existing payment method.
- It includes new credit card details or other payment ways available for you under the More Options.
Fix 4- How to Fix This Purchase Was Not Completed Roblox by Force Stopping App
Continuously using Roblox or any other app without giving a break can cause different errors or issues.
Though it might possible that the purchase could not be completed Roblox error on Android issue has been occurred due to glitches in the app itself.
In such an instance, force stop the app and tackle the situation.
Here is how you can do:
- Open your phone’s Settings>> choose Apps/App Management.
- Tap on App List >> find and choose Roblox app
- Now, tap on the Force Stop option.
Fix 5- Clear Roblox App Cache & Data
Another method that you can apply to solve this error is to clear the Roblox app cache. Do remember that clearing the app cache won’t delete your app data.
Though, when you clear the cache, it’ll delete the login credentials, game progress, & app data.
So, let’s give it a try:
- Open the Settings app on your Android mobile.
- Choose Apps/App Management.
- Tap on App List >> find and choose Roblox app there.
- After that, tap on a Storage option.
- Finally, tap on both the options – Clear Cache & Clear Data.
Fix 6- Check the Roblox Server Status
Many Roblox gamers have reported that the down Roblox server is another foremost reason for Roblox this purchase was not completed issue.
However, you should once check if the Roblox server is down or if any maintenance work is going on or not. In order to do so, you have to Down Detector site.
Hence, if others users were also facing the same problem, they’ll surely report the problem there.
Fix 7- Update the Roblox App
Using an outdated version of the Roblox app can also trigger this purchase was not completed Roblox Mobile. In such a situation, it is necessary to install the latest version of the Roblox app on your device.
In order to do this, you have to follow the below steps:
- Open Google Play Store on your phone.
- Search for the Roblox app
- Once found click on it, if there is any latest version available, you will see Update Simply click on it.
Fix 8- Correct the Device Date & Time
If your device date and time mismatch with the current location then it is possible that you cannot make a purchase on Roblox.
In such a case, it is important to set the correct date & time on your Android device to get rid of the issue.
Here is how you can do so:
- Go to your Android phone’s Settings
- Now, choose the Additional Settings option >> Date & Time.
- There, you have to check whether the date & time is set correctly or not. If not then set them manfully.
Fix 9- Reinstall the Roblox App to Fix Roblox This Purchase Was Not Completed
You can even try to solve this error by uninstalling and reinstalling the Roblox app. All you need to do is to find the Roblox app icon on your Home screen and long-press on it. After this, you have to tap on Uninstall button.
Once the app is uninstalled successfully, you will have to wait for a few minutes. After that, you can install the Roblox application once again in your device by following the below steps:
- Open Google Play Store on your phone.
- Search for the Roblox
- Once found click on it, then tap on Install
After completing the installation process, login with your Roblox account details. And attempt to make purchase on Roblox.
Fix 10- Contact Roblox Support
If none of the above DIY fixes worked for you, the last option left is to Contact Roblox Support Team.
All you need to do is to visit info@Roblox.com and explain the whole situation to them. The experts will surely help you to resolve this unable to make purchases on Roblox error for you.
Why Won't It Let Me Buy Roblox Premium?
There could be several reasons due to which you can’t but Roblox premium or you can’t get a Roblox membership. A few common reasons are insufficient Gift Card credits or an expired/canceled credit card.
What Do You Do When Roblox Says Unable to Contact Server?
When Roblox says ‘Unable to Contact Server’, you have to apply the below tricks:
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Restart Roblox App & Android Phone.
- Clear Roblox App Cache & Data.
- Check Roblox Server Status.
- Uninstall & Reinstall a Roblox App.
Why Does It Keep Saying an Error Has Occurred When I Try to Buy Robux?
It might possible that you are using an unsupported browser so it keeps saying an error has occurred when you try to buy Robux. Consider trying any alternative browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
How Do I Fix Roblox Crash on Android?
In order to fix Roblox keeps crashing on Android, follow the below tricks:
- Close & re-open the Roblox Mobile.
- Reboot your Android.
- Clear your cache and data of Roblox app.
- Set correct date & time.
- Reinstall the Roblox app.
That’s all the fixes for Roblox this purchase was not completed error. Now, you can make a purchase on Roblox and enjoy playing the game without any interruption.
All the solutions mentioned above are very effective and easy to perform. So, anyone can try them without any advanced tech skills and solve Roblox purchase not working.
Moreover, if you have any queries or doubts regarding this error, feel free to contact us on our official Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest.
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.