Learn how to unlock Oppo F21 Pro without losing data by Answering Google Security Questions, using the Forgot Password/Pattern feature, Google Find My Device option and Oppo F21 Pro pattern unlock tool.
In this era, almost all smartphone users used to lock their devices using strong PIN/Pattern/Password to protect their devices from unauthorized access. But at times, users might forget their password or PIN. Thus, to help them out, I have equipped a useful article.
In this post, I will be showing you how to unlock Oppo F21 Pro without password/PIN/Pattern lock.
So, without any delay let’s get started…
- Answering the Google Security Questions
- Using Gmail Account
- Rebooting Device in a Safe Mode
- Using Google Find My Device
Can I Unlock a Locked Oppo F21 Pro Phone?
The answer to this question is ‘Yes’. You can unlock a locked Oppo F21 Pro phone by using some of the working ways mentioned here.
Unlocking a locked mobile phone is not at all an easy task. But it could be possible when you have the right solution with you.
In the next section, you will find some of the working ways that will assist you to bypass your Oppo F21 5G phone without password/PIN.
How To Unlock Oppo F21 Pro Without Losing Data?
Before trying any complicated methods, I would like to suggest you go for an advanced Oppo F21 Pro Pattern Unlock Tool. It can eventually help you to remove Oppo F21 Pro screen lock if forgot password.
This software is specially designed to bypass all types of screen locks such as PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprint successfully.
The best thing about this tool is that- it is 100% safe, secure, and easy to use. Even you can run this feature-loaded program without any advanced & tech skills.
So, what are you waiting for? Just download & install it on your PC and please go through its user guide for how to unlock Oppo F21 Pro without factory reset.
How To Unlock Oppo F21 Pro Without Password/Pattern?
Method 1- Unlock Oppo F21 Pro Without Password by Answering the Google Security Questions
Well, if you have set up some security questions to protect your Google account from unauthorized access, you can eventually unlock your Oppo device by answering the correct answers to those questions.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to do so:
- Try several incorrect attempts to unlock your screen lock, you will get “Forgot PIN/Password” or “Forgot Pattern” option.
- Tap on it >> choose the “Answer Questions” option.
- Now, the security questions that you have set up while creating your Google account will be displayed there. Answer those questions correctly.
- Finally, your Oppo F21 Pro device lock will be bypassed successfully and now you can set up a new PIN/Pattern again to protect your device and stuffs saved within it.
Method 2- Remove Oppo F21 Pro Screen Lock Using Gmail Account
Removing a lock screen using Gmail is one of the basic methods that every Android device user used to unlock their locked Android phone without factory reset.
Thus, here you also have to use your Gmail account for unlocking your locked Oppo F21 Pro:
- Try several incorrect attempts to unlock your screen lock, you will get “Forgot PIN/Password” or “Forgot Pattern” option. Also, you will get a message saying “try after 30 seconds”.
- Click on that option, then you will be asked to provide a Gmail ID that was linked with your device & click “Next”.
- When you are done, set new pattern/PINto lock your phone again.
Method 3- How to Unlock Oppo F21 Pro Without Losing Data by Rebooting Device in a Safe Mode?
Another effective way that can assist you to bypass Oppo F21 Pro without data loss is to reboot the phone in a safe.
Here is how you can do so:
- Press and hold a Power Then release a button when you see the power menu.
- Next, tap and hold on Power Off
- After that, Reboot to the safe mode window will pop up. At this time, tap on OK.
Method 4- Bypass Oppo F21 Pro Without Data Loss Using Google Find My Device
You can even use Google Find My Device option to unlock your Oppo F21 Pro phone. But do remember one thing, this will erase all your Oppo phone’s data.
Here is how to do so:
Step 1: Simply, go to Google’s Find My Device & sign in with your Gmail account.
Step 2: Once you have logged in successfully, select “Erase device” & then “Erase All Data” option.
Step 3: Now, press “Erase” button.
And you are done!
After going through this entire post, I hope, you have understood how to unlock Oppo F21 Pro without losing data.
All the methods are effective in their own way, so you must implement them accordingly. But the best solution among all the above methods is- Oppo Phone Unlock Tool. This is a professional tool & helps to overcome the situation easily.
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.