Recently, when I went through several communities and forum websites, I found that there’re many users asking how to unlock Vivo phone if forgot password or pattern lock. Thus, if you are one of them, you’re on the correct webpage.
In this specific post, you are going to learn 8 potential ways to unlock phone passwords or patterns successfully.
So, without any delay, let’s get started with this article…
[Recommended] How To Unlock Vivo Phone If Forgot Password Without Losing Data?
If you don’t want to go for any complicated methods then you can try Android Unlock Tool to unlock Vivo phone if forgot password without losing data.
This Vivo password unlock tool is a professionally recommended software which is enough capable to unlock patterns, PINs, passwords, and fingerprint locks without any trouble.
The best thing about this utility is that- it can bypass phone lock screen by keeping your personal data 100% safe & secure.
So, try this Vivo password unlock tool free download and follow its user guide to solve how to unlock Vivo phone if forgot password using computer.
How To Unlock Vivo Phone If Forgot Password Or Pattern Lock?
Simply apply the below-mentioned solutions and crack Vivo phone password/pattern easily.
Method 1: Unlock Vivo Phone Without Losing Data Through Google Account
If you’ve logged into your Google account on your locked Vivo mobile then use Gmail to bypass the phone.
Here is how you can unlock any Vivo phone by using Google account:
- Switch on the locked Vivo device.
- Then, after several attempts, you’ll get the option “Forgot pattern?“.
- At this time, you have to tap on a “Forgot pattern?“.
- Now, enter your Gmail username & password >> tap on a “Sign in“.
- Finally, set the new password & unlock your smartphone.
Method 2: Crack Vivo Phone Password Using A Backup PIN
Well, if you’ve earlier given any backup pin, you can use it to unlock your phone.
In order to do so, follow these steps and solve how to unlock Vivo phone if forgot password without PC:
- At first, go to the Vivo mobile pattern lock.
- Then, you have to do several tries to bypass the phone until you receive “Try after 30 seconds”
- Next, you’ll get the option “Backup PIN”. Simply tap on it.
- After that, assign a backup PIN that you’ve set earlier >> press OK
- Now, this backup PIN will assist you to crack your locked phone.
Method 3: How To Unlock Vivo Phone If Forgot Password And Security Question?
Another way that you can try to unlock Vivo phone without password is by answering the Google security questions.
For this, you have to follow the beneath steps:
Step 1: Type the random PIN like code 3 on your phone >> click on an icon “Forgot password“.
Step 2: Select the option “Answer question“, and then you have to start entering the correct answers.
- Then, you’ll get some Google security questions over the screen of your Vivo device that you’ve earlier added to your account.
- All you need to do is to give the correct answers to these queries, by doing so you can unlock Vivo pattern lock.
Method 4: Bypass Phone With Factory Reset
Though if the above approaches failed then you can do a factory reset. But do remember, this resort will delete all your crucial data that hasn’t been synchronized to the Google Account.
Note: Before you start trying this solution, take back up of all your phone data. Also, ensure to remove your SD card from the Vivo phone.
- Switch off the Vivo phone.
- In the second step, just press & hold a Volume Up + Power buttons together.
- Once Boot Mode seems, release all the buttons.
- After this, navigate to the “Recovery option“. Here, you can utilize a Volume button in order to choose a Power button & confirm the choice.
- At this time, you will see the exclamation mark.
- Now, press & release a Volume Up key when holding a Power
- Choose an option “Wipe Data or Factory Reset“. Click “Yes”.
- Lastly, use a Power button to restart the system now.
If this solution is unable to resolve how to unlock Vivo Y12 phone if forgot password then try the next one.
Method 5: How To Crack Vivo Phone Password Without Losing Data Via Find My Device?
Let me tell you that you have another yet option for how to unlock Vivo Y11 phone if forgot password. Yes, that is Find My Device, it has the capability to remove passwords, PINs, or patterns in a hassle-free manner.
But remember this method will only work if Find My Device & Location features are enabled.
Follow the steps given below to unlock the Vivo phone screen lock using Find My Device:
- On your PC, visit to the Google Find My Device >> login with your Gmail Account.
- Select your Vivo mobile >> click on the icon “ERASE DEVICE” >> type again your account.
- Tap on “Erase” option to begin the process. When done, the phone lock will be removed from Vivo phone and you can now set the new PIN/Password/Pattern lock.
Method 6: Use the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) Commands
By using the ADB (Android Debug Bridge), you can crack Vivo phone password/PIN. To do so, make sure to fulfill the below-given requirements:
- Set a computer as a reliable device.
- Keep the option “USB debugging” enabled on the Vivo device.
If your mobile accomplishes these entire necessities list, follow the instruction given below:
- Connect your Vivo device with trusted PC via USB cable.
- Then, on your computer system, >> open Command Prompt.
- Type the below command in a window of Command Prompt >> hit Enter key:
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Reboot your phone.
- Now, when you launch your mobile, you’ll get that a lock screen choice won’t pop up. Nonetheless, it’s a temporary solution, so it’ll be good if you will set any new password or PIN for your phone’s screen.
- When you set the new screen lock password in the Vivo mobile simply reboot it.
Method 7: Try An Excellent Feature “Emergency Call” To Unlock Vivo Password
Last but not the least, if the above DIY methods fail to remove the phone’s screen lock, then try Emergency Call feature on your Android.
Mostly, in this trick, the PIN of your phone’s screen is removed automatically & the home screen is opened without any password.
Here is how you can bypass your phone’s screen lock using this feature:
- Press on the option “Emergency Call” displayed on your phone’s lock screen.
- Next, on a dial pad >> then type the ten asterisks.
- Simply copy-paste all of them on a dialer pad till the entire field is taken.
- At this time, go to the lock screen part & from there open the camera.
- Now, drag your screen from a top & hit on a settings icon.
- Once more, type the asterisks in this Password area & keep pasting it until you will be notified that your phone lock is cracked.
In this optimized article, I’ve specified several solutions for how to unlock Vivo phone if forgot password and Google account.
All you need to do is to try them one after another until your phone’s password or Pin gets cracked.
But the best solution among them is the Vivo password unlock tool. This software will resolve your security problems & also bypass the locked Vivo device.
I hope you find this article helpful to you…!
Jennifer Fiona is a founder of recover-androiddata.com. She loves to write articles related to Android data recovery solutions, tips, tricks, and fixes for issues/errors. Apart from that, she loves to watch movies and play online games.