Read this post and learn how to recover Whatsapp messages after deleting account in 3 easy ways.
Whatsapp is a popular and widely used messaging application all over the globe. It helps Android and IOS device users as well to connect with their friends, family, and relatives via video chat or video call.
But what if your Whatsapp account gets intentionally or accidentally deleted along with your important chats?
Well, there is nothing to worry about, by trying some of the feasible solutions mentioned here you can solve how to recover Whatsapp chats after deleting account.
Let’s get started…
What Are The Reasons Behind Whatsapp Account Deletion?
Well, there are a number of factors due to which your Whatsapp account gets deleted. I am summarizing some of the possible causes of account deletion other than manual deletion.
- Whatsapp account gets deleted accidentally or mistakenly
- Many times, your Whatsapp account gets deleted due to a software update
- When you factory reset your device, your account gets deleted
- If your Whatsapp app is infected by virus or malware
So, these are some of the possible causes due to which your account might get deleted.
Once your Whatsapp account gets deleted along with important chats, the questions might arise in your mind – Can I recover Whatsapp messages after account deletion, or after deleting WhatsApp account can I recover messages.
You May Also Read: How To Recover Text Messages After Factory Reset On Android (4 Ways)
Is It Possible To Restore Whatsapp Messages after Account Deletion
Generally, it’s a very difficult task to restore Whatsapp messages after deleting account.
But, luckily you have got such a wonderful Android Data Recovery tool which makes this task much easier.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s move ahead:
How To Recover Whatsapp Messages After Deleting Account? [Without Backup]
If you think that backup is the only way to recover Whatsapp messages after deleting account, you are absolutely wrong. You have other best options that can help you to get them back even without any backup.
Android Data Recovery is a convenient software that is specially designed to recover deleted/missing/erased or inaccessible files on Android devices.
The amazing part of this program is that it can get back all sorts of data such as – Whatsapp chats, text messages, videos, audio files, photos, call logs, contacts, documents, and many others.
Thus, if you want to retrieve Whatsapp messages after deleting account then download this utility and follow its easy steps.
How To Restore Whatsapp Messages After Deleting Account Through Local Backup?
Creating a backup of crucial files is an ideal way to keep them safe and secure. Therefore, if you have also created a backup of your important Whatsapp chats then you can bring them back from a local backup easily.
Note: This method is only applicable to Android users.
- On your Android, just open a File Manager.
- Next, go to a Whatsapp folder and click Database
- Then, you’ll get a database which contains all the backup Whatsapp stuff.
- After that, press on a crypt12 for some time and then edit the name.
- At this time, rename as a crypt12.
- Here, you have to name a new backup file which is “crypt12”.
- Go to the Google Drive and erase all your backup created via Whatsapp.
- Now, reinstall Whatsapp after uninstalling it.
- Simply open the Whatsapp, here you will be prompted to backup from a local storage.
- When choosing a file crypt12, tap on Restore.
- Finally, you can see all your erased messages there.
How to Backup & Restore Whatsapp Chats Using The Google Drive?
Google Drive is another effective way to keep your data safe and secure as a backup. With the help of this backup, you could either transfer the files or restore them.
Here is how you can a backup your Whatsapp chat to the Google drive:
- Firstly, launch Whatsapp
- Press a menu button >> go to the Settings
- Tap on Chats >> Chat backup
- Now, you can see your Last Backup (it’ll show a previously created backed up of Whatsapp messages to the Google Drive) >> Google drive settings
- After that, if you’ve an account, press Account>> select an existing account.
- Here, you need to tap on the “Add Account” if you’ve not added it to a Google Drive. Follow the procedure shown to register & add an account on Google Drive.
How To Register & Add New Account To The Google Drive?
- At first, tap on the ‘Backup to a Google Drive’ >> set a time-frequency of the backup
- Always choose the “Backup over’ WiFi to evade any cellular leftovers.
Get Back Whatsapp Messages After Account Deletion Via Google Drive
- At first, simply uninstall Whatsapp
- In the second step, reinstall the Whatsapp from a Google play & follow installation guides
- Once installation is completed, launch the Whatsapp
- Now, enter the required details & verify your phone number. By doing so, Whatsapp will sense backup created via your phone number & Google drive account.
- Afterward, you will be asked to restore those files from backups
- If there is any backup available, then Whatsapp will show a ‘Restore backup’ option on your screen.
- Lastly, tap Restore & wait for some time to complete the data restoration process for how to restore WhatsApp chat after deleting account.
You May Also Read: [Top 3] How To Retrieve Blocked Text Messages On Android?
FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”What Happens When Whatsapp Deletes Your Account?” answer-0=”According to the company’s rule, if once your Whatsapp account gets deleted from your device you will not be able to access in it again. Afterward, you’ve to create your new Whatsapp account. ” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”Can I Restore Whatsapp Messages After Deleting Account?” answer-1=”Yes, there is a possibility to restore Whatsapp messages after deleting account through local backup or Google Drive. Apart from that, you can also try Android Data Recovery software to bring them back with ease.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h3″ question-2=”Does Deleting Your Whatsapp Account Delete Conversations?” answer-2=”Yes, deleting the Whatsapp account deletes all the conversations from your Android device.” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]
To Pack Up
It seems almost impossible to recover Whatsapp messages after account deletion but you’ll be glad to know that you still have a good chance to perform the Whatsapp messages recovery after account deletion.
Within this post, we have suggested 3 different ways on how to retrieve Whatsapp messages after deleting account.
You can use them according to your niche. However, the Android data recovery tool is the most effective & instant way for how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages after deleting account.
Thanks for reading our post…!